GREGAN!

Bloody hell! BJBlue wants his babies and Stitch wants to touch his wood. All getting a bit too bromantic for my liking. Run Sean before they catch up with you! Run as fast as that fat arse will allow you to!!!!

My mate who came to the game yesterday, who is confusingly a former Millwall academy boy, a Bristol City fan and works for Flybe and therefore sees a lot of Exeter games, sent me a text at half time to the effect that Gregan was sheer class.

My mate who came to the game yesterday, who is confusingly a former Millwall academy boy, a Bristol City fan and works for Flybe and therefore sees a lot of Exeter games, sent me a text at half time to the effect that Gregan was sheer class.

He's ridiculously good really, can't belive some were moaning when we resigned him. His Cruyff turn on the bounce against Norwich with Holt bearing down on him was amazing. He's one of the only reasons it's worth going to BP at the moment.

Where would we be this season without Super Sean?

Him, Brill and Colbeck are the only players who play with any commitment

I have no doubt many will scoff at your comments and some may even say that you were being a bit 'Fishing' in it - however I agree with you

Yet there are probably no other players talked about and heavily criticised as these 3 this season and in Greegs case, last season.

Opinions are great. :wink:

I have no doubt many will scoff at your comments and some may even say that you were being a bit 'Fishing' in it - however I agree with you

Yet there are probably no other players talked about and heavily criticised as these 3 this season and in Greegs case, last season.

Opinions are great. :wink:

There's no fishing in it, it's what I think. If only the rest of the team were as arsed.......

player of the season by a mile You're right. :lol:

shame he couldnt be arsed last few seasons, or we might not be in this division now. Most stupid comment you've ever posted, and thats in the face of some extremely fierce competition.

Anyway, how's that humble pie going down?