The grass is greener on the other side.

I was told it looked naff and it does - i can kind of see why they have done it but i wonder whats its cost

I imagine it would be free for us, as the company that supplies the grass has its name plastered all over it, by the sounds of it I would also think that they may give us some cash for advertisement privilages too

They could have coloured it to mix in with the other turf then it might look half decent

Well, it will be the smae colour in June.

To be fair after the winter whave had it is bound not to be lush green

But normally the pitch looks OK at this time of year.

I guess it has to be dark to show the advertising.. ££££££ EDIT I mean !!!!! FReudian slip!

Edited by singe

I imagine it would be free for us, as the company that supplies the grass has its name plastered all over it, by the sounds of it I would also think that they may give us some cash for advertisement privilages too

its got alot of that we are latics all over it tbh

ha, is there anythin that us latics fans don't complain about?

I have a new system - whenever people make ludicrous complaints I'll make one too; randomly generated thanks to the good people of ifyoulikeitsomuchwhydontyougolivethere.com

oh look in my opinion the scottish are abnning nursery rhymes because the scottish mafia is running the country it is vital that we shoot on sight simple

by Decent Chap

I was told it looked naff and it does - i can kind of see why they have done it but i wonder whats its cost

I think it looks quite decent tbh. Alot better than just having aload of sand and mud along the line. As for costing it seems to make sense, as it says it costs less to maintain aswell as offering decent advertising revenues. It`s a decent idea if you ask me.

They could have coloured it to mix in with the other turf then it might look half decent

:lol: at times the only thing you can do when you read some comments on here is laugh! O dear.

I think it looks quite decent tbh. Alot better than just having aload of sand and mud along the line. As for costing it seems to make sense, as it says it costs less to maintain aswell as offering decent advertising revenues. It`s a decent idea if you ask me.

:lol: at times the only thing you can do when you read some comments on here is laugh! O dear.

i agree. its pretty pathetic.

I suppose its being negative and overly critical to ask why ? if we are "breaking ground in the spring" on our new stadium... oh wait...

No plans on moving anytime soon then...

Yes because putting in alittle synthetic grass will signal the end to any hopes of moving stadium ........ :unsure:

It`s not as if weve done some major work now is it. In the short-term it looks pretty tidy, and can hopefully bring in alittle extra revenue.

Edited by kellys_discopants