I saw him stood outside the main stand late this afternoon. Could he be in town incase any difficult decisions have to be made after the match?

difficult ? more like easy 'your sacked' sign here on the dotted line andy ritchie

If we lose tonight, do we think Penney's a goner?

Thoughts...........................

if a bad performance goes with a bad result then yes quite possibly - if this happens and is repeated on saturday, then most certainly he is gone.

Gannon not happy at p'boro and the set up of barry fry doing transfers etc - GET IN THERE CORNEY!!

Thoughts...........................

Eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding....

No difficult decisions to be made tonight. That was a decent if unpolished performance and a comfortable victory. Keep that up and we will be ok.

Only thing different from this performance and the Norwich one was that we put the chances away. We've been playing like that for about the last month but we got the reward tonight. Same again on Saturday please.

Only thing different from this performance and the Norwich one was that we put the chances away. We've been playing like that for about the last month but we got the reward tonight. Same again on Saturday please.

I thought we were absolutely awful at Norwich. We rarely passed the halfway line and when we did we didn't make good use of the ball. I remember Parker having a good chance but wasted it as usual.

I didn't go last night but it seemed like we had good possesion and made plenty of chances.