Good comeback, that's the spirit we need - Wycombe post game thread

Yep, Brill was back to his brilliant best for their second goal, scored by former Latics loanee Kevin Betsy.

For him to pick the ball up and run that distance with it and then score with a weak shot from range absolutely sums up the afternoon from a Latics point of view.

I remember Betsy well from his loan spell here, he was f :censored: g dire and still is.

we had him permanently didnt we?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointing result against another poor side, we really should put teams like those away.

It must be clear to penney now that both parker and smalley are not going to get us the goals we need.Striker needed desperately!

IMO it's getting to the point now where it's almost too late to dismiss the manager.It should have been done before now if he was to go.

I'm not a penney fan by any means, but the constant chanting for his head during the game doesn't help the team one bit.Wait till the full time whistle if you want to vent your anger.

Why wait until the full time whistle?

Everyone leaves then, music comes on, so it is harder to hear, also DP & the directors wont hear it at end of game, so if you do it while in a game, you get maximum attention from it.

They pay there £20 or £11 each home game, so they have every right to vent their anger when they want to

Not the win we wanted, but we must have showed character to come back and equalise late on. That's the "never give up" mentality you need in a relegation scrap. Now we need to build on this, Penney needs to rally the troops and get the correct result against Stockport and Brighton.

OH WHEN THE BLUES!

God you are about as deluded as your name "bring back Ronnie Moore" are you backwards or just a bit stupid???

Yep, Brill was back to his brilliant best for their second goal, scored by former Latics loanee Kevin Betsy.

For him to pick the ball up and run that distance with it and then score with a weak shot from range absolutely sums up the afternoon from a Latics point of view.

I remember Betsy well from his loan spell here, he was f :censored: g dire and still is.

Betsy wasn't actually a bad player when he was here. Picked out by the boo boys as that seasons scapegoat and never really given a chance by many of the fans. You can't remember that well seeing as he was a permanant signing.

About his only contribution to the whole game.

P.S - Cheers for clearing it up.

Don't talk rubbish. chrissy was awesome on tues and began great in first half. second half they went very tight on taylor doubled and triple marked him. shud hav created room elsewhere but smalley et.al were atrocious

Don't talk rubbish. chrissy was awesome on tues and began great in first half. second half they went very tight on taylor doubled and triple marked him. shud hav created room elsewhere but smalley et.al were atrocious

I see your from Uppermill, are you Chris's brother,uncle, best friend?

He was fookin :censored:e, and, bar the odd game, has been whenever he has played this season. Cash in.

I agree though. Smalley et al were atrocious.

Betsy wasn't actually a bad player when he was here. Picked out by the boo boys as that seasons scapegoat and never really given a chance by many of the fans. You can't remember that well seeing as he was a permanant signing.

On the contrary, I remember him here very well and it was a brief stay, due as I said to him being a poor player, he has played for nearly every lower league club around, either permanent or on loan and nobody has thought him good enough to keep.

On the contrary, I remember him here very well and it was a brief stay, due as I said to him being a poor player, he has played for nearly every lower league club around, either permanent or on loan and nobody has thought him good enough to keep.

Great goal on his debut though.

Fook me , with that attempt of a reply I will take it as a yes... :blink:

Well what would you like me to say? Are we all to think the same? How about this - I would have never thought you were a :censored:, and if I did - I would say it to your face first and not via a keyboard and a few thousand miles. How is Canada this time of year?

Well what would you like me to say? Are we all to think the same? How about this - I would have never thought you were a :censored:, and if I did - I would say it to your face first and not via a keyboard and a few thousand miles. How is Canada this time of year?

hahahahahahahah :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: