Live chat on match days

Is there a reason why it was not working last Tuesday or yesterday?

There were, unfortunately, no OWTB staff available to open, monitor and close the chat.

It's a regrettable situation but as we do this on a voluntary basis we can't always guarantee that people will be available to provide the chat.

Don't mean to moan mate, but it is a lifeline for us exiles who cannot go to every game - suppose we take you for granted really - thanks for when it is open!

It's a perfectly valid question, no problem.

We know how vital it is for exiles, we have a couple who are OWTB mods. It's not helped by the fact that as we're in such dire straights on the field a couple of us who would normally sit at home feel a misguided duty to get down to BP and try and make a difference.

Also Zorrro is inept! :wink:

Don't apologise Ackey loves being taken for granted by Ladies.

:lol:

Always.

your always :sleeping: martjs

Nay, nay and thrice nay Bob! I was on for the match the other week against, er, who was it? Exeter? No, before that...

Anyway, i got on for the second half and ending up having a chat with Chickers (another one who's lost the faith)...

Nay, nay and thrice nay Bob! I was on for the match the other week against, er, who was it? Exeter? No, before that...

Anyway, i got on for the second half and ending up having a chat with Chickers (another one who's lost the faith)...

i think chickers is closet fan of man city now :unsure:

We're currently looking at ways to expand the moderation team to provide additional cover, which will hopefully reduce the chance that chat is unavailable.

I don't want to sound like a broken record - but we do out best, giving our time for free, to provide the chat service and always work to have it open for every game. Sometimes, for a multitude of reasons, this isn't possible.

To my knowledge chat has only been unavailable for two games this season... Whilst we would love to have a 100% record I don't think that's an unfair return?

We're currently looking at ways to expand the moderation team to provide additional cover, which will hopefully reduce the chance that chat is unavailable.

I don't want to sound like a broken record - but we do out best, giving our time for free, to provide the chat service and always work to have it open for every game. Sometimes, for a multitude of reasons, this isn't possible.

To my knowledge chat has only been unavailable for two games this season... Whilst we would love to have a 100% record I don't think that's an unfair return?

No Ackey it isnt, you shouldnt eat sleep or live a life whilst there is a %100 record to achieve

:wink:

It's not but perhaps some prior warning it wasn't to open for a game so other arrangements could be made?

as far as i can remember the chat was not open 4/5times this season ,but we all appreciate the work the admin/mods in keeping the forum running :wink:

It's not but perhaps some prior warning it wasn't to open for a game so other arrangements could be made?

Obviously this would be ideal. But simply: we don't always know.

This week, for example, I didn't intend to attend the game until the last moment. I expected to run the Chat as Zorrro currently has no PC at home, PDW has a young family, Mark is in training to chase other grown men around a field fighting over an egg (no one knows why), whilst Ric, Carl, Ste and L&E attended the game.

That's it. My last minute change of heart meant there was no one else left. We have less volunteers than before and more members than ever.

Like I say - we're looking at it and hope to have some solutions soon.