Parker off to Bury

Did warn you about Keigan Parker when you foolishly took him off our hands, thanks for that by the way. It's hard to believe that he scored all those goals for Blackpool.

Best of luck for the rest of the season, apart from Tuesday of course, I hope you stay up.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did warn you about Keigan Parker when you foolishly took him off our hands, thanks for that by the way. It's hard to believe that he scored all those goals for Blackpool.

Best of luck for the rest of the season, apart from Tuesday of course, I hope you stay up.

Still can't believe we got you to pay such a high % of his wages. Thank god for that.

Agree about the Lashers comment by the way.

If they are in the promotion hunt next season Mr Rocky, you may be swearing your allegiance to them hey?

Are you Ian Stott in disguise....... :wink:

Rocky 'Manchester North End' Latic. :grin:

I've been going both Oldham and 'Dale since I was four. I must have been bad in a previous life.

Thankfully I was never 'dragged' to watch the buckets at giggle lane.

I think Parker has had mental issues whilst at Boundary Park. My sources tell me that he can't settle due to Danny Whittaker's uncanny resemblance to Jade Goody.

Sad really as I rated him whilst at Blackpool. Do you think he could be the man to replace Gregan at the back or perhaps even Alan Hardy?

Edited by ritchie82

I think Parker has had mental issues whilst at Boundary Park. My sources tell me that he can't settle due to Danny Whittaker's uncanny resemblance to Jade Goody.

Sad really as I rated him whilst at Blackpool. Do you think he could be the man to replace Gregan at the back or perhaps even Alan Hardy?

I shouldn't laugh, but hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,...2020324,00.html

Im so glad Parker is warming Burys bench :lol:

haha edit just realised that was saturdays game , he didnt make the squad on Tues

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,...2023541,00.html

so much for Parker to the rescue hahaha

Edited by razza699