Parker off to Bury

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At our own peril I guess:

The way we're in full voice at the end is amazing....you'd think we were the ones who were going to Wembley, we didn't care that we lost....it just felt like we had something positive, something to build on. I remember everyone clapping the players at the end and Shez coming over shouting to the fans: "Next season! Next season!" and everyone just chanting in agreement.

Shít man, how times change.

Edited by Bring Back Ronnie Moore

Oi.Stop knicking our bandwidth or we'll be forced to replace them with leeching pics of big cocks or something, then what we'll do is make up summat about the Israeli branch of Oldham Athletic Supporters liking big knobs.

A link would've been nice.

:lol:

The way we're in full voice at the end is amazing....you'd think we were the ones who were going to Wembley, we didn't care that we lost....it just felt like we had something positive, something to build on. I remember everyone clapping the players at the end and Shez coming over shouting to the fans: "Next season! Next season!" and everyone just chanting in agreement.

Shít man, how times change.

Yep, that's brilliant. As for the rest of the video, well it just reminds us how good KP can be (not to mention his goal at Wembley)...he was outstanding that season. Still hope he can deliver that at BP...there have been glimpses.

Oh and whilst I'd eat humble pie, I have no reason to believe this to be true about him going to Bury. The fact that the main source is on Blackpool's MB, his club before the club before us. I think there's enough people who get info from inside BP here that if it was true then it would have been said by them.

Yep, that's brilliant. As for the rest of the video, well it just reminds us how good KP can be (not to mention his goal at Wembley)...he was outstanding that season. Still hope he can deliver that at BP...there have been glimpses.

Oh and whilst I'd eat humble pie, I have no reason to believe this to be true about him going to Bury. The fact that the main source is on Blackpool's MB, his club before the club before us. I think there's enough people who get info from inside BP here that if it was true then it would have been said by them.

He's perhaps one of the most talented players we have.

But he is also one of the most disinterested.