Parker off to Bury

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Blackpool probably wouldn't have binned him off to Uddy, who then binned him off to Hartlepool and then us. He's going down faster than a slut on a reality TV show.

:grin:

On this seasons performances for us; last season's for Hudds and the Monkey Hangers; he'll flatter to decieve at Gigg Lane just has since his 1 purple patch at 'Pool.

Down & Down for Parker; until he decides he doesn't need it anymore and jacks it in; which might notbe far off all told.

too good if anything for us

Tee-hee.

Parker had one half-decent season for Blackpool. He happened to play well against us on a couple of occasions, hence the clamour for him to be signed up. He's since proved that he's actually a steaming pile of poo; for once, proving me right about something football related. For that, I'm eternally grateful to the little twonk.

What's his deal here? anyone know. I've heard from one season to two season's to one season with a season option after (x) games played.

ANd on official "Parker has made 29 appearances for Latics this season, scoring two goals." So maybe the big 3-0 was the contract extension benchmark?

I think its partly DP having to put up with him due to numbers/injuries.

Maybe after DP's attack on players not pulling their weight he's taking action, is it too little too late?

Bet Gregans a happier chappy now as well

Tee-hee.

Parker had one half-decent season for Blackpool. He happened to play well against us on a couple of occasions, hence the clamour for him to be signed up. He's since proved that he's actually a steaming pile of poo; for once, proving me right about something football related. For that, I'm eternally grateful to the little twonk.

You use think he was better than Porter. :lol:

I honestly think it's more likely he has scored the last goal of his career than that he will be on a hot streak at Bury. He won't give a toss there and unless we owe him another year of picking cheques up I could see him jacking it in and retiring to a pig farm in the country

Just watched Dave Penney on Player who says that Parker is out of contract at the end of THIS season.

Cheers Kiegan lad, another disaster move from our tactically clueless manager, short of strikers as it is, and there he is unloading them again, one of the most gifted players at the club, too good if anything for us, with a bit of support and motivation expect to see him score a bagful for Bury.

Behave, BP. Even as a whoosh, that's a poor one. One of the worst strikers I've seen at the club. He's had support and motivation when he arrived and look what good that did. He's the biggest bag of toss juice we've had the misfortune to sign. Period.

He's in the shop window to earn himself a contract elsewhere says Penney. Yes he's been another bad un at Oldham.

Somebody so bad at his job but he will no doubt get another contract somewhere !!!

If i was that bad i would get sacked and nobody else would employ me (except maybe Latics )

Somebody so bad at his job but he will no doubt get another contract somewhere !!!

If i was that bad i would get sacked and nobody else would employ me (except maybe Latics )

Only in footy can someone be sacked for not fulling their contact and end up at another club in the same position within weeks/months.

It doesn't make sense, your right you wouldn't get hired in the real world of work. Black listed more like

Only in footy can someone be sacked for not fulling their contact and end up at another club in the same position within weeks/months.

It doesn't make sense, your right you wouldn't get hired in the real world of work. Black listed more like

I wish that were true, but throughout my working life I have encountered scores of completely useless :censored:ers who manage to worm their way up with minimal ability, it's not just football. I guess it is odd that sportspeople manage it when their every effort is played out in front of thousands of interested spectators though - but by the same token, Eardley and Porter were rubbish too!

That's quite a memory you have there. As it stands, I'm fairly certain I was being sarcastic. :grin:

:blink:

Eleven-thousand posts on a forum about a sodding computer game....??!

You have just gone down in my estimations. If possible. If I didnt already know you had one, I tell you to go and find a girlfriend or summat.

I wish that were true, but throughout my working life I have encountered scores of completely useless :censored:ers who manage to worm their way up with minimal ability.

I am currently going through a mid-life career crisis where I'm looking around me at higher paid arseholes who know and do a lot less than me but have progressed simply because they sound good when they bull:censored:.

Perhaps it explains the current state of British banking.

I am currently going through a mid-life career crisis where I'm looking around me at higher paid arseholes who know and do a lot less than me but have progressed simply because they sound good when they bull:censored:.

Perhaps it explains the current state of British banking.

Being able to Bull:censored: when it counts - which is usually when there are more senior people than you areound, is the number one skill required in business. As is being able to over-embelish and lie about your activities on weekly reports to senior management etc. I am always bemused by the amount of people who dont get this. Its just a big sodding game.

... however, that still doesnt explain how awful footballers keep getting contracts. Everyone can see each week how toss they are.

Being able to Bull:censored: when it counts - which is usually when there are more senior people than you areound, is the number one skill required in business. As is being able to over-embelish and lie about your activities on weekly reports to senior management etc. I am always bemused by the amount of people who dont get this. Its just a big sodding game.

I get it. I'm just crap at it!

... however, that still doesnt explain how awful footballers keep getting contracts. Everyone can see each week how toss they are.

They change clubs ... being signed by a manager who remembers their last good performacne 3 years earlier and assumes they have been playing that well ever since!

Looks like Parker has earned his money from Football and now has no desire to play at a higher level again,

So he is on a 1 year deal at this club and for that DP I applaud you for not getting caught up in a longer contract,

On your way Keigan son !