martin gray

Out of all the management team, he is the only one I have an ounce of respect and sympathy for.

He genuinely sounds sorry and appreciatve of fans concerns on his LW interview and actually says that 6pts is only acceptable from the next 2 games, shame his sidekick doesnt like to attack.

If they are to depart in june I would feel sorry for him, he at least sounds like he cares and is apologtic about our performances.

Out of all the management team, he is the only one I have an ounce of respect and sympathy for.

He genuinely sounds sorry and appreciatve of fans concerns on his LW interview and actually says that 6pts is only acceptable from the next 2 games, shame his sidekick doesnt like to attack.

If they are to depart in june I would feel sorry for him, he at least sounds like he cares and is apologtic about our performances.

the celtic manager liked to attack and look what happened to him today.

oh well back to west brom. :grin:

he said the other week that only three points at exeter was acceptable in the advertiser and then after the game, penney came out and said that a draw was a good result

id agree with that. he always comes and applaudes the fans at away games aswel unlike mr penney. maybe we put the wrong one in charge

only gray came over and clapped the fans at stockport aswell

Yeah, around the time Penney was doing his alledged hand-to-ear gesture to the seated fans at Exeter, Grey over giving our standing fans generous applause. Maybe a next manager possibility?

People seem to be making the view he should be next manager on the basis he claps the fans and shouts a bit.

Not sure that should be the sole reason myself.

It's only one step away from saying he is a hero because he kisses the badge.

People seem to be making the view he should be next manager on the basis he claps the fans and shouts a bit.

Not sure that should be the sole reason myself.

It's only one step away from saying he is a hero because he kisses the badge.

Maybe we're just sold on any sign of enthusiasm on view these days!

I still say, if TTA were to go for the cheap option, he'd be a more sensible option than Dux/Greegs.

said the same in another topic

He is the only one who looks arsed on the side line,

and the only one who has the decency to clap traveling away fans,

he looks a hell of a lot more arsed than Penney

Why?

Having spoke to Dux a couple of times I would say (thinks of how to put this politely), he’s not much of a thinker...........

As for Gregan - it’s probably not an exact science, but don’t players that manage generally manage how they play? In which case the return of attractive, attacking football could again be postponed if he got the job.

As for Gregan - it’s probably not an exact science, but don’t players that manage generally manage how they play? In which case the return of attractive, attacking football could again be postponed if he got the job.

didnt greegs get done for drink driving last year? TTA wouldnt go back in that direction

didnt greegs get done for drink driving last year? TTA wouldnt go back in that direction

He got off it, and they gave him another contract with him as captain afterwards.

Is there any foundation to this Gregan thing though? Even if he is going to go down that road I think he has enough to do holding the defence together just now

Having spoke to Dux a couple of times I would say (thinks of how to put this politely), he’s not much of a thinker...........

In which case we are playing like Brazil now compared to how we would play under Gray.

I have no idea if Gregan is a future manager. Generally those within the club have a fair idea of who has that kind of potential (Moyes was earmarked long before becoming a manager). If and when Penney goes, I wouldn't expect an expensive option to be taken, which means unemployed, administration team or from within.