interesting

about taylor,

had an apointment with my hairdresser today who cuts the hair of CT's mum and gf.

apparently taylor had been going down to nottingham to have a series of injections on his hamstring/groin injuries as we were told about earlier on in the season around xmas time when he was out for 6 weeks.

On his 2nd to last course of injections his doctor said that he was ok to resume training - he was shocked at this and said 'oh ive been playing with these injections' - he was told he should have been stopped from all contact and told that he almost caused himself a career threatening injury.

He has more recently had a row with Penney about it as it is still troubling him/the effects are catching up with him as he wants to withdraw from the team and get fit, but Penney has said no as we have injuries and need him playing for the team due to where we find oursleves.

This explains his lack of interest and ability to move at all on the pitch - he is totally KO'd injured and has had a row with Penney and has lost the interest and respect of the manager.

There we go.

PENNEY OUT!!

about taylor,

had an apointment with my hairdresser today who cuts the hair of CT's mum and gf.

apparently taylor had been going down to nottingham to have a series of injections on his hamstring/groin injuries as we were told about earlier on in the season around xmas time when he was out for 6 weeks.

On his 2nd to last course of injections his doctor said that he was ok to resume training - he was shocked at this and said 'oh ive been playing with these injections' - he was told he should have been stopped from all contact and told that he almost caused himself a career threatening injury.

He has more recently had a row with Penney about it as it is still troubling him/the effects are catching up with him as he wants to withdraw from the team and get fit, but Penney has said no as we have injuries and need him playing for the team due to where we find oursleves.

This explains his lack of interest and ability to move at all on the pitch - he is totally KO'd injured and has had a row with Penney and has lost the interest and respect of the manager.

There we go.

PENNEY OUT!!

i hope thats not true. it would explain alot but surely youd check that as a player and a manager if your fit or not to play

about taylor,

There we go.

PENNEY OUT!!

Sorry mate I lost interest in your post with the line" had an appointment with my haidresser"

Someone comes on the board to tell all to all about something he's heard and all he get's is :censored:. Then you all moan no one say's owt.

If it turned out to be total bollox at least it's something to press the buttons about.

about taylor,

There we go.

PENNEY OUT!!

Normally I would read this bit "had an apointment with my hairdresser today who cuts the hair of CT's mum and gf" and think jog on , however under Penney I can totally see this happening and the way CT is playing it wouldnt surprise me if this was true

It is true, Mr Taylor Snr was moaning about this on the away trip to either Brentford or Bristol.

I was about to post something similar.

Dave Taylor is always brutally honest, occasionally to the point of being over-critical of Chris, and when he told me something similar about the injections I had no reason to doubt him. It seems both Snr and Jnr Taylors have no faith in Dave Penney and feel he is responsible for Chris's performances this season.

Here goes.....

I saw Chris Taylor alone in Tesco at about 11pm last night.

:getmecoat:

Let me guess, buying a 10 pack of Strongbow despite the %10 increase? I always knew these footballers were on too much money!

Edited by razza699

Now you're being daft. The increase doesn't kick in until Sunday.

Is it really news that Taylor is playing when not fully fit?

No, of course not.

I think it's the manner in which his recovery is being handled that is being questioned.

Or whether he's back on the White Lightning :wink:

about taylor,

There we go.

PENNEY OUT!!

This is interesting, but surely if there was a risk of career threatening injury from playing during these injections the doctor should have communicated this clearly to Chris Taylor and the management?

Let me guess, buying a 10 pack of Strongbow despite the %10 increase? I always knew these footballers were on too much money!

Like me he didn't actually buy anything :unsure: Hopefully it wasn't due to the tobacco concession being closed.

It could well be that he's simply got no money given the car he drives. :wink:

I was about to post something similar.

Dave Taylor is always brutally honest, occasionally to the point of being over-critical of Chris, and when he told me something similar about the injections I had no reason to doubt him. It seems both Snr and Jnr Taylors have no faith in Dave Penney and feel he is responsible for Chris's performances this season.

Should this be true then when you consider what Taylor was worth it's frightening to think how much DP could have cost us in real terms. Paying him off would be small change in comparison.

They ought to look at resting Taylor until pre-season. Fit and on song he's a big player at this level but we can stay up without him, especially as he's currently garbage.

They ought to look at resting Taylor until pre-season. Fit and on song he's a big player at this level but we can stay up without him, especially as he's currently garbage.

I agree.

I really like a fully fit CT, but the one we've got at the moment is just a passenger, and we can't afford to be carrying people at this stage of the season.

Hard to believe, though doesn't mean it isn't true I suppose.

The player himself would not let it happen surely - and the medical people would tell him the same information as they tell the club.

Given GPs performances this season, I'd happy accept there is something not right, but risking long-term damage?

This accusation has got to be put in context.

It could be true.

It might not be quite true.

It might be he has agreed to play on, still his decision.

So what is in it for Chris taylor to publicly (to a loose tongues hairdresser) reveal this.

Either:

1)It is completely true

2) Cover himself becasue of his poor form

3) Give (the fans) a reason to leave

4) He did not listen to the Consultant int he first place, and want to cover himself if he writes to the Club Dr.

So not as clear cut in my eyes.