good news for marmite lovers

boboafc

watch out Marmite fans for some very exciting news on Monday i heard there will be Marmite flavoured toothpaste :grin: and Marmite cereal bars

I have a friend who was on holiday in some :censored:heap Spanish/Greek resort. He and his friends got on famously with the ladies next door, especially one pair (i.e. one of each). Anyway come the end of the holiday the male one of the pair had managed to get a key to the ladies' room. Whilst the women were out they all went in on the last day and put some Marmite toothpaste on their toothbrushes by shoving the toothbrushes up their arses. They then took photo's of themselves doing this.

Using the lasses cameras.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

I have a friend who was on holiday in some :censored:heap Spanish/Greek resort. He and his friends got on famously with the ladies next door, especially one pair (i.e. one of each). Anyway come the end of the holiday the male one of the pair had managed to get a key to the ladies' room. Whilst the women were out they all went in on the last day and put some Marmite toothpaste on their toothbrushes by shoving the toothbrushes up their arses. They then took photo's of themselves doing this.

:sick01:

I'd take that over marmite any day.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure if I posted this before on here, but I actually got dragged into the dedicated Marmite shop, somewhere around Oxford/Regents St (ie tourist hell on a wet quiet Monday in February) during the Christmas rush. It had a sickly, fetid aroma of Death about it. Looking back, it was probably the moment the romance finally ended.

• 4 months later...
I'm not sure if I posted this before on here, but I actually got dragged into the dedicated Marmite shop, somewhere around Oxford/Regents St (ie tourist hell on a wet quiet Monday in February) during the Christmas rush. It had a sickly, fetid aroma of Death about it. Looking back, it was probably the moment the romance finally ended.

I saw this and thought of you.

marmitesmall.jpg

BTW I thought I was a Marmite Hater :thumbsdown: but I tried some today and...... yum yum.......I love it! :sign0087:

Two soft boiled eggs. Two slices of Marmite on Warburton's, soldiered.

Except for a proper rip-roaring pig-based fry-up, you're not beating that for breakfast.

Diego...how do that happen..you're in your 60's ain't ya :huh:

I'd got it into my head from many years ago that I disliked this particular one of Burton's finest products. However, yesterday Mrs. Sideburns put some on my cheese butty without telling me and I enjoyed it........

....She said it was Marmite but now I've realised she's sneaking ingredients into my food, I'm beginning to wonder what she's up to. :unsure:

I'd got it into my head from many years ago that I disliked this particular one of Burton's finest products. However, yesterday Mrs. Sideburns put some on my cheese butty without telling me and I enjoyed it........

....She said it was Marmite but now I've realised she's sneaking ingredients into my food, I'm beginning to wonder what she's up to. :unsure:

:lol: be afraid...very afraid :unsure:

Edited by downender2

i knew you had great tastes latics and now marmite , how about last of the summer wine too?

• 2 weeks later...
Two soft boiled eggs. Two slices of Marmite on Warburton's, soldiered.

Except for a proper rip-roaring pig-based fry-up, you're not beating that for breakfast.

a proper english breakfast

did you know that marmite is issued to the SAS on operations ! apparently eating samll amounts during the day means you sweat a chemical produced by the marmite which makes bugs and critters not want to bite you rather usefull when your lying in the afghan mountins waiting to shoot binladen

a proper english breakfast

did you know that marmite is issued to the SAS on operations ! apparently eating samll amounts during the day means you sweat a chemical produced by the marmite which makes bugs and critters not want to bite you rather usefull when your lying in the afghan mountins waiting to shoot binladen

So creatures that eat :censored: and diseased carcasses won't eat a fresh healthy soldier if he has just the faintest hint of that vile invention about him. Says it all.

• 2 months later...

All those who voted for the Love Party in the campaign fought alongside the 2010 General Election, will be glad to know the Party has now begun to fulfil its manifesto which promised "a Marmite shrine for lovers across the world to congregate and worship".

5278765892_f4c4a0d3e6.jpg

Carved from Portland Stone, the sculpture nicknamed 'Monumite', is sited on the Trent Washlands as a demonstration of affection for one of Britain's most famous brands, made you-know-where.

P.S. If you're from the Hate Party, just imagine it's a jar of Bovril.

2946242655_41e0d178bb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Marmite Drink

Delicious cocktail drink made with marmite, vodka and juices. Includes ingredients and step by step instructions to make the Marmite cocktail drink:

Ingredients For A Marmite Cocktail Drink

2 teaspoons of Marmite

45mls of Vodka

10mls lemon juice

60mls tomato juice

Four drops Tabasco

2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce

A pinch of salt and pepper

Ice

For The Garnish

Lemon Wedge

Celery Stick