Kieran Lee

Kieran Lee, Would you give him a new contract?  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Would you give him a new contract?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends on which League we are in Next Season

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy to say from behind your keyboard. Rochdale Road End Saturday? Row Y Seat 95 is where I will be.

:lol::lol::lol: Plenty on here have a go but dont want to say it to your face! I would keep Lee. As much as I hate ManUre, he made their first team (Carling cup) a few times and they dont put up with any old :censored:e! What we have certainly aint any better.

:lol::lol::lol: Plenty on here have a go but dont want to say it to your face! I would keep Lee. As much as I hate ManUre, he made their first team (Carling cup) a few times and they dont put up with any old :censored:e! What we have certainly aint any better.

That's so true/

<Michael lCegg <cough>

agree

Strangely enough they are both Stalybridge lads! I remember Clegg's debut at home to ???? I sat next to his dad and didnt realise until I had ripped him to bits........... however when I realised and apologised his dad would have none of it and said he was his biggest critic. Fair play!

Strangely enough they are both Stalybridge lads! I remember Clegg's debut at home to ???? I sat next to his dad and didnt realise until I had ripped him to bits........... however when I realised and apologised his dad would have none of it and said he was his biggest critic. Fair play!

oh dear foot in mouth syndrome!!

As much as I hate ManUre, he made their first team (Carling cup) a few times and they dont put up with any old :censored:e! What we have certainly aint any better.

He made 2 sub appearance in the Carling Cup, scoring at Crewe and the 1-0 defeat to Southend.

He also started a Premiership game at Chelsea ... I assume the title was already decided by that point and the game ended goalless.

The following season he was shipped out to QPR and was part of a successful run in the league (5 wins and a draw in 7 games) before joining Latics the following summer.

Well, if Big Dave's comments on Latics Player are anything to go by, he's a shoe in for returning tomorrow!!

think he will get his place back..:censored: has done nothing wrong though so its gonna be harsh on him to drop him...maybe stick him in midfield if taylors injured

clegg was ripped to shreds by fans in the paddock every home game simply because he was ex manure....knocked his confidence and in the end it told in his play....