Huddersfield Post Game Thread

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a comeback. Inspirational HT team talk. Told them they had out played Huds first half. Stick with it, and rewarded with the 6-1 win.

Fantastic achivement.

Shame that Greegs missed that 70 yarder and Pav those 4 penalties!

Sounded like we were all over them like a bad rash.

i will reserve judgment on the players effort when the tics fans get on here to report.

Need the points badly on sat chaps. Looks like another fans effot is needed. Are we up for it?. How many more pies is this going to cost me on sat????.....lol

Before all the tedious "penney out" posts start, did anyone really expect anything other than a loss?

No I thought we would get beat. Huddersfield have better players. We were the better team tonight. Worried them first half, didn't do enough second half. Biggest disappointment from tonight, we didn't give it a go again, just like Leeds. No shots. JUST GO FOR IT DAVE

Before all the tedious "penney out" posts start, did anyone really expect anything other than a loss?

Agreed

As I said in an earlier thread, get behind the lads, then once it is mathematically certain what division we are playing in next season, let the inquest begin.

thought we had a reasonable chance, with a bit more luck we would have done them tonight, from the sound of things.

Actually no, however I feel positive about the performance if its right what's been reported an I orginally said we would lose 2-1. the one would have been nice to give those fans something to scream about who went.

Story of our season eh Ernie, no luck in front of them pegs at all.....curse you the footy god of Wins.

Sat we must win - its a gotta be...no pressure then...tut

Actually no, however I feel positive about the performance if its right what's been reported an I orginally said we would lose 2-1. the one would have been nice to give those fans something to scream about who went.

Story of our season eh Ernie, no luck in front of them pegs at all.....curse you the footy god of Wins.

Sat we must win - its a gotta be...no pressure then...tut

The story of our season is not 'no luck in front of goal'.