Broady and the PA job

*Deleted by Mod*[

OK - I'll bite, mainly because this is wholly inaccurate, and the only Killers song I have played is Mr Brightside... Whatever people think of my ability to do the job I don't think it can be questioned that I have listened to people with regards to music and the music has changed accordingly...

However should you wish to have an adult conversation about it then I will listen to any suggestions that you may have....

Laticsfan345 - I am not aware of any announcements you wanted doing?

OK - I'll bite, mainly because this is wholly inaccurate, and the only Killers song I have played is Mr Brightside... Whatever people think of my ability to do the job I don't think it can be questioned that I have listened to people with regards to music and the music has changed accordingly...

However should you wish to have an adult conversation about it then I will listen to any suggestions that you may have....

Always tempting to bite Broady; but sometimes you just have let things pass over you.

One muppet pushing your buttons out of a great number of posters complimenting you on the recent work you have done needs to be treated as just that.

You’ve made some promising changes to what was a pretty cringy & dated PA announcements at BP. Still some tweaks could be made here and there; but I and many others thinks you’ve made a great start.

Ignore the fishes!!!!

I would question who Laticsfan345 actually is - this was his first and only post - someone we all know perhaps? :wink:

Broady is doing well but Franny is far from the description used. What is it with you that makes you want to hand out abuse like that?

Hey Mods, I thought there was a rule about abusing people?

There is!

Contrary to what some people may believe, we do have a life and job outside of this board.

Thats what the reported post function is for.

There is!

Contrary to what some people may believe, we do have a life and job outside of this board.

Thats what the reported post function is for.

No, you've got to be on here all the time to protect ikkle Pete from the wandering bands of cybermuggers.

To be honest I think Broadys doing an okay job so far. He's actually listening to what the fans want which is a nice change at Latics.

An idea which is being done at Salford Reds is having fan's create a playlist for the pre/half time and the winner gets their songs played. Quite simple and pleases everyone as it's not the same stuff every week. Could easily do it on owtb with our musical knowledge :headbang:

To be honest I think Broadys doing an okay job so far. He's actually listening to what the fans want which is a nice change at Latics.

An idea which is being done at Salford Reds is having fan's create a playlist for the pre/half time and the winner gets their songs played. Quite simple and pleases everyone as it's not the same stuff every week. Could easily do it on owtb with our musical knowledge :headbang:

I'll start.

Black Lace - Agadoo.