oldham fan in RRE

abbott your s**t & no wonder your not a premiership ref anymore, and he got the decision right some oldham fans have not got a clue

the reason he isnt in the premiership at this momment in time is that he is getting his match fitness back up = the guy had CANCER mate shame on you :blush::sign0003::petesake:

Good to see you back anyway :grin::wink:

abbott your s**t & no wonder your not a premiership ref anymore, and he got the decision right some oldham fans have not got a clue

the reason he isnt in the premiership at this momment in time is that he is getting his match fitness back up = the guy had CANCER mate shame on you :blush::sign0003::petesake:

When did Pawel have cancer? Or play in the Premiership for that matter?

Think before you type.

So he had cancer, boo hoo... I had a very serious heart problem once, dose anyone give a dam ? no...

Its very unlikely the fan knew this.

I give a damn 0000, you don't have to share it. but I am sure people on here would care.

It's the whole point that plenty cared enough, and he appreciated that enough knew to make a noise.

I am sure that the fan did not know, but it was itnh e programme too.

Of course, it just a general knowledge thing, I did not know either.

But they knew he was in the Prem once.....

Look at the thread that announced your great news regarding 00001/2, nigh on 40 congraluations and 500 people have read it.

Edited by singe

I give a damn 0000, you don't have to share it. but I am sure people on here would care.

It's the whole point that plenty cared enough, and he appreciated that enough knew to make a noise.

I am sure that the fan did not know, but it was itnh e programme too.

Of course, it just a general knowledge thing, I did not know either.

But they knew he was in the Prem once.....

Look at the thread that announced your great news regarding 00001/2, nigh on 40 congraluations and 500 people have read it.

there was quite a few sat near me in the rre giving it.."that number 11 of ours..guy..utter crap,always offside,runs around like a headless chicken,no wonder doncaster dont want him"..

and

"oh great...smalleys coming on....thats game over then hes worse than taylor,least he aint ginger though"

he got told twice he was a knobhead....who knew squat about football and our team...lol

So he had cancer, boo hoo... I had a very serious heart problem once, dose anyone give a dam ? no...

Spot on there

After all the media talk, the pre-match announcements etc??!! Get in the real world.

Edited by apple

:petesake:

I think you will have needed to live in a box with no internet tv or mobile phone to not know Halsey had cancer

Yawn @ the tool etc comments... If I knew him I might care. I don't know him... Should we have a soft spot for everyone vwho once had some illness or is it just cancer that gives you a right to be s****

Edited by oafc0000

Its not that I dont care... Its the expectation I should care by default for someone I know nothing about...

Edited by oafc0000

Yawn @ the tool etc comments... If I knew him I might care. I don't know him... Should we have a soft spot for everyone vwho once had some illness or is it just cancer that gives you a right to be s****

im sure if I look around on your post history, you probably wrote something about ernie cooksey?

did you know him personally?