"Eaves has done more in 20 minutes than Abbott in 70"

Not until it's mathematical! Which will be after this Saturday.

agree...

see what happens saturday,if by any chance we find ourselvs 2-0 up then have a think about it.its obvious he is lacking fitness or maybe the injuries are finally catching up with him and he needs a bloody good rest...get him fully fit for next season.

By all accounts he deserves to start Saturday.

What we need to do with Eaves............

Locate Vic Halom an dmake him centre forward coach with Eaves..........

A job he did with Alan Young who then thought he was bertie big bollocks and screwed his career up......

Not until it's mathematical! Which will be after this Saturday.

I'd agree play Tom (and possibly Brooke) as much as possible when its clear we have nothing to play for- especially against Yeovil who will also have nowt to play for.

I'd agree play Tom (and possibly Brooke) as much as possible when its clear we have nothing to play for- especially against Yeovil who will also have nowt to play for.

Disagree. It's been a gash season and now things appear to have finally turned around I'd hope we play our best side for the last three games and try and finish as high as possible. Wins vs Southend and Yeovil and nick a point on the final day and with the other mid-table sides' seasons petering out we could sneak a top half finish.

That said if Charlton can pip Leeds on the final day I'd be all for playing the kids. And by kids, I mean Boundary Blues. And maybe Keigan Parker.

Disagree. It's been a gash season and now things appear to have finally turned around I'd hope we play our best side for the last three games and try and finish as high as possible. Wins vs Southend and Yeovil and nick a point on the final day and with the other mid-table sides' seasons petering out we could sneak a top half finish.

That said if Charlton can pip Leeds on the final day I'd be all for playing the kids. And by kids, I mean Boundary Blues. And maybe Keigan Parker.

Ha!!

With you though; strongest team available from now till the end. For every place we climb, more money comes in & as season tickets sales look like being down then that cash could be a massive for us.

Eaves to continue with the sub cameos to continue his development - Though I’d love to see him work on his jumping for the ball; as he looks like he needs to develop his attacking jumps.

Ha!!

With you though; strongest team available from now till the end. For every place we climb, more money comes in & as season tickets sales look like being down then that cash could be a massive for us.

Eaves to continue with the sub cameos to continue his development - Though I’d love to see him work on his jumping for the ball; as he looks like he needs to develop his attacking jumps.

Eaves has great potential - I agree that we bring him on slowly but also think the lad would benefit from starting a game - possibly Yeovil away if we are safe by then - he can always be told that he gets an hour or so - it would help with the development.

I would also pair him up with Pawel as his mentor - would also help both of 'em :wink:

Parker? How easy do you want us to make it from them!! :wink:

Also, i would get running, by suggesting parker play with the boundary blues, them kids will be after you for insulting they might have to play with such rubbish! :wink: