Thank god for that

we never saw the best from Keigan Parker bye pal it says he signed 2 year deal at oldham on wiki so i am puzzelled up here

Don't trust everything you read on Wikipedia, it's not reliable. :wink:

This is a good move...at least we can see the club acting sensibly regarding retained/released players.

It could just be that Wikipedia got it wrong...

Or, more likely, he signed a one year deal with another year's option for the club to extend, and we've chose not to.

Either way, I think the club's decisions in retaining/releasing players have been spot on so far. Not a single decision I disagree with.

It could just be that Wikipedia got it wrong...

Or, more likely, he signed a one year deal with another year's option for the club to extend, and we've chose not to.

Either way, I think the club's decisions in retaining/releasing players have been spot on so far. Not a single decision I disagree with.

Exactamundo

Signed a 1 year deal which would extent to a 2 if he made a certain number of appearances

I am guessing based on the number of appearances he did make that this number was 30

The phone call that took place a year ago...

Penney: "Hi Lee, we're interested in signing Keigan Parker, can you give us any information on him?"

Lee Clark: "Yeah, he scores ugly girls."

Penney: "Hmm......close enough, where do I sign?"

Let's hope we learn from our mistakes this year.

:dance:

Striker Keigan Parker,who joined the club at the start of last season on a one year deal, has been told to not let the door hit his fat bone-idle arse on the way out.

Parker made 22 appearances for Latics and scored just two goals, but did manage to cause some damage to Tranmere's ground with his awful shooting. He was also loaned out to League 2 club Bury, where he helped to derail their bid for promotion and failed to score before being deemed not even good enough for Alan Nil's team.

I suspect it was his abject personality and moral character. And that has to be pretty bad to stop you making it as a footballer.

He never stopped running, and always gave effort when on the pitch. Seemed alright in interviews, where was his abject personality appartent?

He never stopped running, and always gave effort when on the pitch. Seemed alright in interviews, where was his abject personality appartent?

Are you watching the same player?

I saw a player who actually gave up running for a ball when he was favourite to get it. I saw a player who 9/10 would miss a one on one. I saw a player with nigh on the worst attitude I have ever seen a professional footballer have.

If he spoke well in interviews, then well done. He can commentate on Livingston games rather than playing in them.

My most hated player since Paul Reid.

Are you watching the same player?

I saw a player who actually gave up running for a ball when he was favourite to get it. I saw a player who 9/10 would miss a one on one. I saw a player with nigh on the worst attitude I have ever seen a professional footballer have.

I cant remember him giving up any balls, he'd run his left bollock off, far more than the rest of them at times. Yes he missed chances, but he had the nous to get in the position to be able to score them. Bet he had far more one on ones than Abbott, Smalley, Stephens, Taylor, Guy & Co. What about all the chances Smalley, he's just as gash at one on ones. Needs working on, potential is there with decent man management.

I cant remember him giving up any balls, he'd run his left bollock off, far more than the rest of them at times. Yes he missed chances, but he had the nous to get in the position to be able to score them. Bet he had far more one on ones than Abbott, Smalley, Stephens, Taylor, Guy & Co. What about all the chances Smalley, he's just as gash at one on ones. Needs working on, potential is there with decent man management.

Each to their own, but the only running i remember him doing was into blind alleys into the corner before putting the ball out for a goal kick. One of the laziest and least intelligent players i've ever seen. I hope it was Gregan who got to tell him he wasn't being kept on. Or that he was at least outside Alan Hardy's office shouting "t**t the little sh*t!".