Mobile Phones

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No insurance on it mate?

Nope. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to this kind of thing - it's the first time in 26 years I've ever lost something like this. I always double and triple check 'wallet, phone, keys' before I leave anywhere - from the car to the bus the house and so on.

It was my own fault - what I thought were shots of Jager were shots of Black Sambuca and me and Sambuca don't mix - something in it sends me mental... not drunk, but mental... so some lucky sod between Manchester and Didsbury found an iPhone on Thursday night... to be honest I'm just glad I got home in one piece.

New one's out in a couple of months, hopefully, so I'll just have to make do as I should be eligible for a free upgrade.

Nope. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to this kind of thing - it's the first time in 26 years I've ever lost something like this. I always double and triple check 'wallet, phone, keys' before I leave anywhere - from the car to the bus the house and so on.

It was my own fault - what I thought were shots of Jager were shots of Black Sambuca and me and Sambuca don't mix - something in it sends me mental... not drunk, but mental... so some lucky sod between Manchester and Didsbury found an iPhone on Thursday night... to be honest I'm just glad I got home in one piece.

New one's out in a couple of months, hopefully, so I'll just have to make do as I should be eligible for a free upgrade.

Im guessing its the first thing you did but have you tried to ring it ?

Im guessing its the first thing you did but have you tried to ring it ?

Yeah. Got up, tried to find it etc. called it got VM so I gave it the morning, called again to VM and then called O2 to block it.

Got my new SIM which should be active soon and then just have to wait on the phone.

Will it be a free upgrade mate? My contract runs out April next year so will be looking to upgrade then. I've not looked into any of this but I'm getting the feeling even then O2 will be asking me for £xxx extra to upgrade to 4G.

Yeah. Got up, tried to find it etc. called it got VM so I gave it the morning, called again to VM and then called O2 to block it.

Got my new SIM which should be active soon and then just have to wait on the phone.

Did you delete all the naked photo's you sent to the page 3 models? :grin:

Did you delete all the naked photo's you sent to the page 3 models? :grin:

Nope! :blush:

Thankfully (both for me and a couple of ladies from the North West) the phone is useless without knowing my pin. Plus, now it's been reported if you turn it on O2 will automatically kill it.