Transfers of interest this summer...

(not your Villas or the like, but transfers that may be of interest in our league)

Rory McArdle - Rochdale to Aberdeen (will that weaken Rochdale much?)

Alex Revell - Southend to Leyton Orient (possibly a good signing for them if he's back on form)

Harry Arter - Woking to Bournemouth (promising non-league signing?)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(not your Villas or the like, but transfers that may be of interest in our league)

Alex Revell - Southend to Leyton Orient (possibly a good signing for them if he's back on form)

Transfers of interest at BP? Move along....nothing to see here....hope i'm wrong...

Sure Rocky Latic will know more; but pretty sure he was only back-up CB this season. Dawson & Stanton are the 1st choice I think..

Billy Kee has been surprisingly released by Leicester and is interesting Yeovil, Exeter, Leyton Orient and sides from L2 tot; Stanley where he was on loan and a few others. I can see him doing well in L1; I would like us to have at least sounded out wage demands with his agent; as he’s a young striker with potential; including a re-sale fee…….IMO obviously.

Does Aidy Boothroyd going to Coventry count? As I can see Colchester not being as good (but they may also have a load of money to spend depending on the compensation)

It was also reported that Steve Cotterill (Notts County) had turned the Coventry job down on Wednesday prior to Boothroyd's appointment.

but only a one-year player-coach role

Meh- so what Hamman will be like Shez x2. He won't have to run just stand in the centre circle and he'll take teams apart. I get the impression he's a decent bloke and if he can last he'll sign another year but I think he doesn't have the confidence he can cut it for a year.

Fortunately for us we now have a player to deal with that sort of player- step forward John Worthington

Meh- so what Hamman will be like Shez x2. He won't have to run just stand in the centre circle and he'll take teams apart. I get the impression he's a decent bloke and if he can last he'll sign another year but I think he doesn't have the confidence he can cut it for a year.

Fortunately for us we now have a player to deal with that sort of player- step forward John Worthington

Nah, a large part of Hamman's game is about running. If his legs have gone then he's pretty much just a coach.

I would think MK will be more down our end of the table next season. Which is nice.

Nah, a large part of Hamman's game is about running. If his legs have gone then he's pretty much just a coach.

I would think MK will be more down our end of the table next season. Which is nice.

In the Prem it might have been at this level he will be the best passer MK Dons have. I can really see the MK dons struggling next season- especially if people work out how to play Hamman- they could be like us 12 months on.

I could see him possibly making the Burnley move, I would imagine Middlesborough may be a bit far away from Pinchitos for him

Does Kilkenny still live round here then? Boro train South of Darlington so it wouldn't be uber far for a commute- especially if you had a decent car and weren't worried about being nicked for speeding (NO gatso speed cameras in County Durham/North Yorkshire)