New Manager Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooops. Damn links. :angry:

The post below it on that thread actually which names a source (how accurate I have no idea) stating Gannon was not interviewed and listing those who were.

from that link...

for the record the people interviewed on monday & Tuesday @ the Talking Point, Confrence centre in Scouthead, Oldham( http://www.thetalkingpoint.com/)were,

LEE RICHARDSON

MARK CROSSLEY

MARTIN GRAY

ANDY LIDDELL

FRANKIE BUNN

ANDY RITCHIE

NOT Jim Gannon

Source: TOMMY BUNN & MICK PRIEST (Centre of Excellence Manager & mate of my dads )

The post below it on that thread actually which names a source (how accurate I have no idea) stating Gannon was not interviewed and listing those who were.

What the source fails to disclose is that TEN were interviewed over two days..Gannon could well have been interviewed. Three or four people have told me that he has been offered the job... believe in that what you will but more delays to you exiting admin and Jimbo's arse will be twitching.

Could be accurate, then again, just because someone is employed at a club, they won't know necessarily who has been interviewed........ though Andy Lidds????

The other thing, weren't 10 people interviewed?

If rumours are to be believed on here, Ritchie was not interviewed, neither was Liddell. Only way Liddell's name been mentioned is as a possible no2 for Crossley

3 or 4 people telling Jimsleftfoot that Gannon has been offered the job and another with a source at the interview venue who says Gannon was one of the 10 and the fact that the post below only names 6 and not 10, leads me to believe that gannon has at least been interviewed and offerd the job.

The delay in naming him though, if this is the case, is worrying - perhaps he has said yes but on the proviso county dont get sorted by date x or they dont want him, or he has rejected our offer based on the budget and we are now deliberating who to pick as the next best.

If the budget issue is the reasoning behind the delay, TTA: BLOODY WELL INCREASE IT AND GET HIM IN NOW!!

Edited by shefflatic

If rumours are to be believed on here, Ritchie was not interviewed, neither was Liddell. Only way Liddell's name been mentioned is as a possible no2 for Crossley

I have decided that Jim Gannon has the job as I cannot be bothered waiting anymore. Good luck Jim!!!

Edit - I know nothing but he definetly has the job!!

Edited by jimsleftfoot

If the budget issue is the reasoning behind the delay, TTA: BLOODY WELL INCREASE IT AND GET HIM IN NOW!!

You going to invest the extra then?

Or are you just assuming thnat because TTA are "rich" that means they have a bottomless capacity to fund the club?

Anyway, personally I'm looking forward to seeing Andy Liddell's unique pointing ability operating from the touchline. Never again will the players be able to claim they don;t know where they're supposed to be.

I have decided that Jim Gannon has the job as I cannot be bothered waiting anymore. Good luck Jim!!!

Edit - I know nothing but he definetly has the job!!

In that case may I be the first to say "Gannon Out" and ask when TTA are going to get their fingers out of their arses and advertise for Gannon's replacement? We are losing valuable time appointing our manager after next.

In that case may I be the first to say "Gannon Out" and ask when TTA are going to get their fingers out of their arses and advertise for Gannon's replacement? We are losing valuable time appointing our manager after next.

Well then im going to be the first to say "(the manager after the manager we are about to appoint) out"

Ah, but the trend is for fixed term goverments now, so watch out for fixed term football managers of at least 4 years. :wink:

3 or 4 people telling Jimsleftfoot that Gannon has been offered the job and another with a source at the interview venue who says Gannon was one of the 10 and the fact that the post below only names 6 and not 10, leads me to believe that gannon has at least been interviewed and offerd the job.

The delay in naming him though, if this is the case, is worrying - perhaps he has said yes but on the proviso county dont get sorted by date x or they dont want him, or he has rejected our offer based on the budget and we are now deliberating who to pick as the next best.

I don't want Gannon to get it - I've said why previously.

ST renewed already irregardless; but i'd be pretty miffed if he were to be announced next week. That's not to say that i'd be starting the 'Gannon Out' songs at his press conference; but i'd be still unimpressed if JG gets the job.

I'm crossing everything for Frankie Bunn to get it personally.

I don't want Gannon to get it - I've said why previously.

ST renewed already irregardless; but i'd be pretty miffed if he were to be announced next week. That's not to say that i'd be starting the 'Gannon Out' songs at his press conference; but i'd be still unimpressed if JG gets the job.

I'm crossing everything for Frankie Bunn to get it personally.

With other 6 names branded about having an interview I'd be happy with Gannon. Just don't like the prospect of us being his second choice

according to Football rumours (17.25)

Well, according to The Book of Alan; Gordon verse 2.15 - Corney took the man called Gannon and put him in Boundary Park to work it and take care of it.

Anyone would think sites like that just keep changing the stories in the hope that people will keep visiting them and clicking on the sponsored links to other sites.

The same web page suggests roeder, dickov and bunn are all set to become our next manager