New Manager Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be very happy if it is dickov who is appointed. I think he is the type of person we need in charge. We've tried everything else after all.

Hope it is Dickov

Any disagreements between Dickov and Gregan would be fairly entertaining! Would be a cracking appointment for the Failsworth locals! Get in Butt as Assistant Manager and they've opened up this new market of "fan" they believe they can tap into down there...

And repeat...

"We've got no identity!...We've got no identity!...We've got no identity!...We've got no identity!"

Still thinking it's another curveball...infact no, I hope it is!

Edited by boundaryblue80

Well, if this isn't denied by either party tomorrow, can we assume it's the TRUTH?!!!

No because when the rumour that we was about to go into administration were on here, corney waited days before dismissing the rumour, but it is looking more like Dickov as various messages have it posted on, cant imagine a city fan making it up and posting it on their message board.

oldham must be a laughing stock getting dickov its a joke no point watching oldham.

So, with your immediate and somewhat determined ambition to desert the club, will this new found desire spread to leaving OWTB?

So, with your immediate and somewhat determined ambition to desert the club, will this new found desire spread to leaving OWTB?

No, he'll just join the rest of us in getting blind drunk before games now. Everybody figures it out in the end.

cant imagine a city fan making it up and posting it on their message board.

It might just be that he's heard the same rumour as on here? It was posted on the city forum after it broke on owtb.

Dickov would be a breathe of fresh air as opposed to Gray or Crossley.

Preemptive strike by TTA in capturing some local Failsworth support and boosting gate receipts with some Mancs.

He might bring in Goater in a coaching role, One big boys club for them to come and cheer on their heroes of yesteryear. That would be fookin horrible

He might bring in Goater in a coaching role, One big boys club for them to come and cheer on their heroes of yesteryear. That would be fookin horrible

Indeed...but these pro-Failsworth types believe TTA wouldn't dare do anything like that...why wouldn't they? As soon as we go down there, our identity will be stripped bit by bit by bit. And if this appointment was to become true (will believe it when I see it) it'll be starting already. Why stop there...why not just get Mark Robins in as manager? Fingers crossed this is not the route we're going down...

Edited by boundaryblue80