Fleming's Back

Although it should be mentioned that most Dunfermline fans are glad to see the back of him. He had a shocking second half to the season apparently.

Still, I've seen enough of Greg with my own eyes to know he's a decent keeper, young and rough around the edges but could still go on to be a good keeper for us.

More than happy to have Greg and Dean battling for first choice next season.

I'd be happier Fleming and someone else fighting for the number 1 shirt, If Brill's on as much of a wedge as has been suggested we should attempt to offload

I sincerely hope not

why? hes a decent keeper, hes strong, generally has a good starting position and determined to succeed, the only thing lacking is experience, much like the other young lads, hes getting better and with a lot of reserve games under his belt may be able to step up to the plate,

I dont understand why you dont like him? not being funny or anything, just cant see how hes any worse than any other young pro we have

Think it was collet ( i think thats his name? ) said he wasnt good enough, and that brill was much better.

This was coming from a goalkeeper coach, who's goalkeeping experience consisted of being 3rd reserve to Crossley

at Forest and 2nd reserve goalkeeper to Ben Roberts and then Mark Schwarzer at Boro.

I thought you meant Craig... You know, the one who should have hoofed the ball away from Mark Hughes foot in the last minute of the FA Cup semi in 1994. I thought about telling Craig that as we watched Manure tonk Newcastle in the Charity Shield while having a pint in the Cobh clubhouse after the pre-season friendly in 1996, but I didn't! :lol:

This was coming from a goalkeeper coach, who's goalkeeping experience consisted of being 3rd reserve to Crossley

at Forest and 2nd reserve goalkeeper to Ben Roberts and then Mark Schwarzer at Boro.

Not defending Collet, as I've no idea whether or not he's any good as a coach.

But coaching is an art of its own. You don't have to have been a top level performer in order to be a decent coach - in any walk of life.

Not defending Collet, as I've no idea whether or not he's any good as a coach.

But coaching is an art of its own. You don't have to have been a top level performer in order to be a decent coach - in any walk of life.

Indeed, the best manager on the planet, who has just taken over arguably the most prestigious club in the world, didn't play professional football.

Personally, I’m very happy to have him back with us. If Brill remains; then I’d be ‘alright’ with him on the bench and GF as 1st choice. But; if the reported wage that DB is on is true; then you’d have to question if that alone would warrant more than a bench role for him from the powers that be?

Ideal world; DB shipped out to someone, anyone else – and another Keeper brought in; in the 32+ age bracket – to give experienced competition and maybe some ‘free’ GK coaching on the training pitch.

Right; how’s this.

If Dickov comes in as manager; what about Nicky Weaver coming in on a free transfer……………plausible I feel???