Manchester "Fan Park"

God help England if we ever host the world cup.

I'm sure the pictures and video's will be up soon enough of what happened.

Let me guess!

Full of pi$$ed up full manc, full of pi$$ed up half manc, full of pi$$ed up none manc wannabee pissed up ----wits talking utter bollocks for 2 hours whilst sat in Manchesters glorious sunshine.

Anyone with only 1/8th of sense wouldn't go anyway there near there - I hope your 1/8th kept you out of harms way my little ginger friend.

Let me guess!

Full of pi$$ed up full manc, full of pi$$ed up half manc, full of pi$$ed up none manc wannabee pissed up ----wits talking utter bollocks for 2 hours whilst sat in Manchesters glorious sunshine.

Anyone with only 1/8th of sense wouldn't go anyway there near there - I hope your 1/8th kept you out of harms way my little ginger friend.

Is rockylatic a ginger?

Let me guess!

we had a nice front row view of everything. Kicked off in the stand and drifted down to just infront of the seats and a big gap opened for basically anyone who fancied a scrap to kick lumps out of each other. Probably the worst bit of trouble was one lad on the stairs who decided to launch a pint over some guy walking down the steps who just turned around and sparked him out with one punch. Took a while for enough dibble to arrive on the scene to calm it down.

Quite a few photographers had really good views for some pictures. Only had to look at some of the people who'd gone in to see trouble was inevitable. Could tell half of them had never been to a game in their life.

we had a nice front row view of everything. Kicked off in the stand and drifted down to just infront of the seats and a big gap opened for basically anyone who fancied a scrap to kick lumps out of each other. Probably the worst bit of trouble was one lad on the stairs who decided to launch a pint over some guy walking down the steps who just turned around and sparked him out with one punch. Took a while for enough dibble to arrive on the scene to calm it down.

Quite a few photographers had really good views for some pictures. Only had to look at some of the people who'd gone in to see trouble was inevitable. Could tell half of them had never been to a game in their life.

Just another playtime then hey. :wink:

There's already some footage of the shenanigans on You tube- a recently uploaded search for Manchester did the trick for me.

TBH what do they expect- beer, football, no segregation nearly always equals trouble in this country.

I've given up going out when England games are on, I remember the last World Cup we were in this pub full of boneheads and one of them had an air-horn and decided to let it off in the faces of random strangers

ditto ... we opened the staff bar at work for a private screening last night. 5 guys, large screen and a fully stocked bar ......... messy

I've given up going out when England games are on, I remember the last World Cup we were in this pub full of boneheads and one of them had an air-horn and decided to let it off in the faces of random strangers

Yep, me too.

Got a routine where there is a host who cooks food of the opposition, and have the others around and get 'merry'.

NB. I have Algeria.

Oh, it's all planned and bought now. With the Algerian equivelant of chicken soup, beef stew, chapati's and fruit salad.

Now getting hold of Algerian alcohol I haven't managed yet.

Algeria does wine- it's the French in them- but getting hold of some I can't help you.

They're playing that down as there was a little more than 4 people that I saw being cuffed and dragged away.

Then again. As we knocked about after the game waiting for the masses to leave - a girl from Key 103 came over and asked for our opinion on the game but told us not to mention the trouble as it was a bad representation on Manchester and not something they wanted to highlight.

quickly dealt with by the police? There was two police on the scene after the first incident and both of them :censored: it from the guy who'd just sparked someone out with one punch. He'd of got away easily had he not run around in circles benny hill style. Probably went on for about ten minutes, which is hardly quickly dealt with. Even more so when it ended up kicking off in the block further along as soon as the final whistle had gone.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

They're playing that down as there was a little more than 4 people that I saw being cuffed and dragged away.

Then again. As we knocked about after the game waiting for the masses to leave - a girl from Key 103 came over and asked for our opinion on the game but told us not to mention the trouble as it was a bad representation on Manchester and not something they wanted to highlight.

quickly dealt with by the police? There was two police on the scene after the first incident and both of them :censored: it from the guy who'd just sparked someone out with one punch. He'd of got away easily had he not run around in circles benny hill style. Probably went on for about ten minutes, which is hardly quickly dealt with. Even more so when it ended up kicking off in the block further along as soon as the final whistle had gone.

:lol:

was it anything to do with "Citeh" and "Yoo-nyted" fans?

Why am I not surprised- something heavily promoted by Key103 and when there's trouble at their event because there weren't enough cops (and they used stewards). They don't want to publicise it, it might have made Manchester look bad but it made Key103, GMP and the stewarding company (I think I know which one it was from the footage) look even worse.

From what I saw (on the net) I doubt it was swiftly dealt with- 2 blokes were carted off (one of whom looked like he was in military fatigues) by 5 coppers each and there weren't 10 coppers there in the earlier footage.