Looks like we can finally end all the Scholes rumours

According to the MEN, he said one more year at the highest level... ramp up those rumours again (in the rumour section, obviously)

well thats our promotion gone , as we all hope (well most of us ) want him to play for latics

An old an ageing player who has no experience at this level or the quality and doggedness it involves for a few months, or secureing the services of a young quality player with the potential to go on and play at a higher level later in his career, know who i'd rather have long term.

An old an ageing player who has no experience at this level or the quality and doggedness it involves for a few months, or secureing the services of a young quality player with the potential to go on and play at a higher level later in his career, know who i'd rather have long term.

Class that. I wouldnt like a 50 year old in our team neither

Paul Scholes - arguably the best player to have played on these shores in the last 15 years.

:censored: - was struggling to get into a struggling division 3 team, bust up or no bust up.

When have you seen Paul Scholes play at this level before? Ye thought not, next.

When have you seen :censored: playing premier league and international games?

When have you seen him rip open teams like barcelona and ac milan?

Ye thought not, next.

Ye thought not, next.

ZING!

Somebody else will have to find a suitable "crash and burn" animated gif. Can't be arsed.

Ye thought not, next.

I havent, thing is Oldham aren't playing in the premier league, we aren't playing Ac Milan, and we aren't an International team. So again whose more suited to us. Thought so.

I havent, thing is Oldham aren't playing in the premier league, we aren't playing Ac Milan, and we aren't an International team. So again whose more suited to us. Thought so.

Make the comparision.

A player who would easily rip any team in this league up by standing inside the centre circle for 90 minutes.

A player who towards end of last season struggled to get into the team (wrongly so)

World class player or a young player who will never reach the level scholes has?

Make the comparision.

A player who would easily rip any team in this league up by standing inside the centre circle for 90 minutes.

A player who towards end of last season struggled to get into the team (wrongly so)

World class player or a young player who will never reach the level scholes has?

Depends what your saying, Scholes for a half season or :censored: on a free full time, i know who'd i'd take. There's no guarentee that Scholes will be so good in this league, who won't take us up on his own and for half a season is he worth it? Some players at the top level are amazing, but in the lower leagues cant cut it. Check Rob Lee.

I cant believe your willing to argue back with him, its not even close.

Yes i liked :censored: and would have him back next season but what you say Pizza everyday is funnier day by day.

Yep you liked :censored:, heck 95% of fans liked him, as to which brings me to question why Dickov hasn't brought him in yet when he is available 100%.

Depends what your saying, Scholes for a half season or :censored: on a free full time, i know who'd i'd take. There's no guarentee that Scholes will be so good in this league, who won't take us up on his own and for half a season is he worth it? Some players at the top level are amazing, but in the lower leagues cant cut it. Check Rob Lee.

Yep you liked :censored:, heck 95% of fans liked him, as to which brings me to question why Dickov hasn't brought him in yet when he is available 100%.

Rob lee never reached the level of scholes, and never had the techincal ability scholes still has.

& you know he is 100% available how...?

Rob lee never reached the level of scholes, and never had the techincal ability scholes still has.

& you know he is 100% available how...?

He's definatley 100% available to go out on loan again and wants to come back, as i've heard from a friend of his, as for being available to come on a free full time, i never said he was, i said given the choice, just as Scholes isn't available.