Something i like to take off my Chest?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to say i am hurt by the action by the oldham board in many way and i follow oldham since i moved in oldham at the age off 12 and these are my points.

Why could the club not tell us the true as why Lee Hughes didnt sign a New Deal at Oldham i knowed he was total happy at oldham but it seems there was problems off the pitch that oldham could not control.

And secondly...When i email the club i never get a reply back

Third...I cant see oldham never getting out off this league if we kept Lee Hughes we may have went up

Four............ The board will never splash the Cash to bring a goalscorer in.

Five.......... where has the money gone to after we sold Chris O,Grady to Rochdale FC

Six........... We all want the club to please buy Lee Hughes back as am a fan off him and now he signed a new deal things look hard for us now,i heard he wants to stay at county for life.

Seven............. I never had any decent sleep since the day Lee Hughes Left.

Eight............ Who idea it was to bring Dave Penney in to the club?

If the admin doesnt please let this topic run i shall never post on here because i been crying for all these questions and on the fans forum i bet i would get kicked out of the room if i mention this.

RA, from reading your threads recently you have been around training abit checking out on the players, and if true that the club are not replying to your emails, surely you will be able to approach a board director or someone. Corney and Hardy normally seem 'up' for meeting and talking with fans, and am sure they will answer your questions face to face.

I answered this last night, if you care to read it. Chris O'Grady moved a on free so what money you on about? :censored: is the man we need and he's there on a free.

No such thing as a free lunch, if there is no transfer fee, then a PRemiership club plaer will be on a lot more than most players int heis league.

To be honest, I believe Blue Pizza more than any of them unreliable websites.

Can't believe we let him go for nowt. TTA out.

It really is scandalous. How there hasn't been an angry mob despatched down Sheepfoot Lane to create complete and total inconvenience is beyond me.

I actually enjoy his ramblings and the responses to them, provides abit of comic relief to some of the depression* on this board at times! i think it's fairly easy to spot when he's aiming for a reaction (which, lets face it, is probably every post he writes :grin: ), just go along with it when he does. It's not harming anyone plus as the mods say, just dont reply, the post will soon go!

*On a side note and speaking of depressing times, whatever happened to the Corp?

On a serious point, if RA is for real like Wardle suggests, maybe a mod needs to have a word with him about toning it down because posting stuff like he has in this thread can't be doing him any good.

And thats about a nice as i'll get today.

This is not the post I saw Senor post at 12.07pm !

It's like being in North Korea being on here.

Even though this is hugely entertaining, i'm gonna help a few of you out. RoyleArmy isn't a real person, he's a troll. One of the regular posters on here has created a second account to mess around with and wind people up. If you don't like his posts, don't reply and then his trolling ends. If you find it entertaining, reply to him and then he can continue winding others up.

Have people in Oldham just got the internet or something?

It's like when James Maker was at large on JKLatics, oh wait that turned out to be one of the regular posters. Hmmmmm what could this all mean?

:mmm:

Even though this is hugely entertaining, i'm gonna help a few of you out.

. If you don't like his posts, don't reply and then his trolling ends. If you find it entertaining, reply to him and then he can continue winding others up.

It's like when James Maker was at large on JKLatics, oh wait that turned out to be one of the regular posters. Hmmmmm what could this all mean?

1. RoyleArmy isn't a real person. Wrong, he's real - and doesn't deserve the stick he gets, and I admit of doing it myself - I'm wrong and bang out of order. he has the right to post like anybody else.

2. One of the regular posters on here has created a second account to mess around with and wind people up Wrong. Take it from me.

3. Have people in Oldham just got the internet or something? Going off what's posted on here, The Chron and other websites? Probably.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. We need an industrious soul to go off and start up a new website where normal people who can type and think for themselves can go. This place has done its time, and like all things like this, has attracted the 'others'.

If the mod's aren't doing anything about things then it's only a matter of time.

I just hope I'm not left on the Golgafrincham ship B.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. We need an industrious soul to go off and start up a new website where normal people who can type and think for themselves can go. This place has done its time, and like all things like this, has attracted the 'others'.

If the mod's aren't doing anything about things then it's only a matter of time.

Lost count how many times I've read posts similar to this since this site started

Even though this is hugely entertaining, i'm gonna help a few of you out. RoyleArmy isn't a real person, he's a troll. One of the regular posters on here has created a second account to mess around with and wind people up. If you don't like his posts, don't reply and then his trolling ends. If you find it entertaining, reply to him and then he can continue winding others up.

Ok then smartarse, which poster has created a 2nd account to do it?

..and to add - this site generates a lot of money for OAFC. So if you can put your own frustrations and intolerances to one side for the little time that you're on the site (if you can't you can always thoughtfully navigate around avoiding the obvious), perhaps the time that you do spend on here might be a little bit more bearable.

RA, from reading your threads recently you have been around training abit checking out on the players, and if true that the club are not replying to your emails, surely you will be able to approach a board director or someone. Corney and Hardy normally seem 'up' for meeting and talking with fans, and am sure they will answer your questions face to face.

Uh oh, Pandora's Box is opened......

Restraining Orders at the ready!

:grin:

What do you want them to do?

It's not rocket science. Ban the complete wasters who bring nothing to the site.

People may say, 'every fan deserves his say'. I don't give a toss. I come on this site to have a bit of a virtual chat with similarly minded folk and find out what is going on. Not to listen to some troll doing his stuff. If I wanted that I'd give my email address to every member of the Nigerian royal family.

I guess this will be reflected by numbers in clicks going down, but I know myself am running at less that halfspeed nowadays as a direct result of who is now posting.

I count myself as fairly laid back (especially at Brentford), but this is frankly ridiculous.

..and to add - this site generates a lot of money for OAFC. So if you can put your own frustrations and intolerances to one side for the little time that you're on the site (if you can't you can always thoughtfully navigate around avoiding the obvious), perhaps the time that you do spend on here might be a little bit more bearable.

...as mentioned, it is now losing that money I would guess.

As for navigate the rubbish. Firstly, it is pretty hard when you are wading hip deep in the stuff. Secondly, why the hell should I? Everyone knows what is wrong, and nothing is done about it due to some form of ill-conceived political correctness.

If it can be done by a warning, then warn people (I've had it done informally to myself in the past - and in hindsight probably rightfully so), if that doesn't work - then what is the point of the banning stick when the worst culprits are allowed free reign.

It's not rocket science. Ban the complete wasters who bring nothing to the site.

People may say, 'every fan deserves his say'. I don't give a toss. I come on this site to have a bit of a virtual chat with similarly minded folk and find out what is going on. Not to listen to some troll doing his stuff. If I wanted that I'd give my email address to every member of the Nigerian royal family.

I guess this will be reflected by numbers in clicks going down, but I know myself am running at less that halfspeed nowadays as a direct result of who is now posting.

I count myself as fairly laid back (especially at Brentford), but this is frankly ridiculous.

Stop being so dramatic for chrissakes.

The Moderations team can't win can in this instance then. It doesn't stack up. One seemingly set of posters wish to get shut of the "wasters", one other train of thought is that it is run like a North Korean news site. Can't have it both ways.