Join The Trust Today !

Joining Trust Oldham is one of the easy ways at the moment you can help the club.

When you join the Trust, the membership donation helps to support the club in a variety of ways. The money is used to provide assistance where and when needed to help not just the club itself but the youth set up and groundstaff.

We plan to raise money in many different ways over the next few months, all with the intension of supporting the club if needed.

Your £5 donation will help the club in many ways. Your Trust Membership will also help you the fan !

Coming soon will be a list of a number of places and companies were being a Trust Member will give you discounts and extra offers. You will also recieve discounts at all trust events.

Join the Trust in 3 different EASY ways

New Trust Website www.trustoldham.co.uk

To clarify, the money raised from new membership will go to the club, not be saved for a 'rainy day'?

Membership money raised along with money made at events will be held by the Trust until a time it is needed by the club.

The trust understand that many fans have different ideas of how money should be used.

For all future events and fund raising activities we will advertise what the money is to be used for.

Trust membership is now not only a way for fans to support the club in projects, it is a way for fans to help invest in its future and save for times were the club need OUR help.

We will announce soon how every fans can help and what our future objectives are.

All money raised will be kept until a time it is needed

Membership money raised along with money made at events will be held by the Trust until a time it is needed by the club.

The trust understand that many fans have different ideas of how money should be used.

For all future events and fund raising activities we will advertise what the money is to be used for.

Trust membership is now not only a way for fans to support the club in projects, it is a way for fans to help invest in its future and save for times were the club need OUR help.

We will announce soon how every fans can help and what our future objectives are.

Are thetwo highlighted bits not incompatible? The first suggests that you will have various pots of money for different events, the second suggests a, "rainy day," type saving.

Are thetwo highlighted bits not incompatible? The first suggests that you will have various pots of money for different events, the second suggests a, "rainy day," type saving.

I would imagine we would have both, some general 'rainy day' events, where the £££ would be given to the club as and when needed, and events where we want to raise money for a certain goal.

Thaks Rick, I think that is an important line. I am not saying I am right, it's just a gut feeling.

I would imagine we would have both, some general 'rainy day' events, where the £££ would be given to the club as and when needed, and events where we want to raise money for a certain goal.

I agree, a fair split is a good way.

I would hope that even Simon Corney would acknowledge it is not a reflection on him, just cautious and "just in case of unforseen events.

Transparency in this is key though. I think having some sort of running total on the Trust website, or something similar, would give fans more confidence that money raised for the long-term view was actually being saved for this purpose.

Transparency in this is key though. I think having some sort of running total on the Trust website, or something similar, would give fans more confidence that money raised for the long-term view was actually being saved for this purpose.

Agree, at the meeting on Thursday it was discussed to give a running total each month on the site and intended broadcasts of how much was being raised in projects.

We hope next week to have a release of the first fund details we have started to set up.

You can add me as well. Some sort of complication occured when I paid by Paypal but I got the confirmation email.

You can use the money for whatever you see fit and I applaud your efforts no matter how trivial they may seem to some.

Edited by meatpaste

You can add me as well. Some sort of complication occured when I paid by Paypal but I got the confirmation email.

You can use the money for whatever you see fit and I applaud your efforts no matter how trivial they may seem to some.

Thank you P.

I have recieved your membership and you should now have a confirmation email

Thats me joined this morning,I'm feeling quite optimistic for a change. Is the £5 monthly or annually? It seems a bit cheap if its annually.

It is Annual and you are right it is cheap so if you wish to donate another £5 that wouldn't be a problem... :wink: