Harry Kewell trains with Latics

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on everyone, you all know it's RoyleArmy's job to come up with the ridiculous, wildly untrue speculation :lol:

Yeah, you're right... I should stick to the true, boring stuff. Hey guys, Boundary Park is a three sided stadium! And I've also heard that we plan to play ten outfield players with a goalkeeper between the posts next season.

Over to you RoyleArmy!

is he any better than Colbeck though? :lol:

i'm not being 100% flippant there - Kewell really is ****

Yeah, i'm with you. Colbeck might have the first touch of a disabled elephant but Kewell could learn a lot from his workrate.

so if by some miracle we actually sign him, you would be disappointed?

not at all

but I also wouldn't be surprised if he descended to league 1 level or beneath by Christmas - he'd be another Ricketts or Windass

yet another modern day footballer whose poor attitude has outweighed his undoubted natural god given ability

i'd love us to sign him and to be proven compltetly wrong though

not at all

but I also wouldn't be surprised if he descended to league 1 level or beneath by Christmas - he'd be another Ricketts or Windass

yet another modern day footballer whose poor attitude has outweighed his undoubted natural god given ability

i'd love us to sign him and to be proven compltetly wrong though

been told its just to keep his fitness up and get in shape....cant actually see him signing

lots of players without clubs do this kinda thing each season just to keep fitness levels ready for any offers..no harm init...

been told its just to keep his fitness up and get in shape....cant actually see him signing

lots of players without clubs do this kinda thing each season just to keep fitness levels ready for any offers..no harm init...

Shez did it with Doncaster didn't he but ended up playing a few games before we signed him?

just realised where this rumour has come from....

read Warren Feeney's wikipedia. Who is his best friend? and which new Latics player was Harry Kewell's best man?

I like the thinking, but zero chance of it happening! lol