Improvement of Attendance This Season?

+1

The equivalent of "armchair reds" is "keyboard Latics".

Yes because we are all a bunch of glory seekers who have never been to BP in our lives. Instead of having a go, resolve the reasons why people aren't attending rather than putting them off even more.

We all do support the club, that's why we are here and when we don't go to games we listen to the game on latics world in our latics shirts chatting with latics fans. No doubt things are perfectly fine for you to spend your money.

I'd like to go but it's not enjoyable, the place isn't welcoming and I'm more likely to be assaulted by ignorant fans than see an Oldham win. I'm thinking of going again but this just reminds me of what it's been like at BP over the last couple of seasons. I've had enough of it!

I take the baby to Waterbabies classes at 5pm on a Saturday now so its even harder now...

We all do support the club, that's why we are here and when we don't go to games we listen to the game on latics world in our latics shirts chatting with latics fans. No doubt things are perfectly fine for you to spend your money. Yes they are, cheers. :OASISscarf:

I'd like to go but it's not enjoyable, Then don't go. the place isn't welcoming and I'm more likely to be assaulted by ignorant fans Definately don't go then. than see an Oldham win. I'm thinking of going again but this just reminds me of what it's been like at BP over the last couple of seasons. I've had enough of it! Then I recommend you don't go.

Edited by Hometownclub

mods - could we have another sub forum alongside Rumours & Speculation where the stayaways can proudly post every new reason they think up for not going?

it could be run for say 6 months at the end of which the best excuse could win a prize - eg, an Ikea voucher that can only be spent between 3pm and 5pm on a Saturday?

mods - could we have another sub forum alongside Rumours & Speculation where the stayaways can proudly post every new reason they think up for not going?

it could be run for say 6 months at the end of which the best excuse could win a prize - eg, an Ikea voucher that can only be spent between 3pm and 5pm on a Saturday?

:lol:

*Likes*

I don't go to games cos HarryBosch is a cock. Now where's my Ikea voucher?

Whoa, hold on.

You don't get the Ikea Voucher as easy as that, you will find there will be absolutely fierce competition for it from other board members.

I'll get thinking then. I really want that voucher, can go to a new armchair or something so I can listen to games in more comfort.

I'd pay to do that. Full price. Don't want the regulars to feel hard done by.

Me too...

In fact I would pay more!!!

Would be awesome to have something like the NFL Gamepass for Latics :) Which reminds me... Need to pay for that again this year :)

After the gathering the other night, do you think this will result in more fans attending?

What you guys think..

Please express your views.

Still think that the only way to improve/stop the decline in attendances is to stay / rebuild Boundary Park and that aint going to happen so unfortunately it's "Good Night Irene"

Still think that the only way to improve/stop the decline in attendances is to stay / rebuild Boundary Park and that aint going to happen so unfortunately it's "Good Night Irene"

I don't think the current location is a factor. It's not as if the Oldham public have shown how potentially well supported the club could be where it is now.

Edited by JoeP

I just hope we don't get outnumbered like we were against Leeds ever again

Didn't Huddersfield outnumber us as well?

Sheff Wednesday could have a bigger support next season if they are doing well, and we're not.