Rod Mcdonald And Jason Jarrett?

Rod Mcdonald the centre half, i been told he had a good game today but when i wanted him to sign a photo last week the guy said cant sign am not allowed what a sad human begin the guy is.

Jason Jarrett will sign for oldham i just been informed he will sign 1 or 2 year deal and Rod Mcdonald the centre half, will get a deal dickov loves him and the way he played and trainned

Edited by RoyleArmy

Rod Mcdonald the centre half, i been told he had a good game today but when i wanted him to sign a photo last week the guy said cant sign am not allowed what a sad human begin the guy is.

Jason Jarrett will sign for oldham i just been informed he will sign 1 or 2 year deal and Rod Mcdonald the centre half, will get a deal dickov loves him and the way he played and trainned

He said that ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:wub::applause1::bblue2:

The irony...! I assume he wasn't allowed to give away who he is. Who the f**k is Rod McDonald anyway and why would anyone want his autograph?

If we sign Jarrett on a two-year (!) deal it'll pretty much cancel out the two decent signings made so far.

Oh, and why are you suddenly posting in bold?

Jarrett was released from Port val. No thanks. Even though Kompany was released from macclesfield he has a world class brother ergo by proxy he has to have some flair about him.

Kompany played left midfield today and looked like he wanted to take players on all the time plus i thought Jarrett had a decent game in central defence. Didnt do much wrong. 2 good goals although the 2nd was took before the ref ble whistle.

Ive been informed he is allergic to signing photos, his Doctor told me he could die if he has too strong allergic reaction cheers

No, I think he's got confused... he was advised not to sign up for the army.