Just got a couple of tickets for Saturday....apparently we have sold over 600 already. With nearly a week to go and pay on the day punters we should have a great following.

Looking forward to a good booze, a cracking atmosphere, and more importantly ......3 points!!!

Just got a couple of tickets for Saturday....apparently we have sold over 600 already. With nearly a week to go and pay on the day punters we should have a great following.

Looking forward to a good booze, a cracking atmosphere, and more importantly ......3 points!!!

I'd get a refund then, fella.

There's no way you're walking away from this place with 3 points.

It'll be our easiest 3 points on the road this season. Our midfield will make the difference in this game. As long as Feeney and Eaves (if he plays) can put a chance away we'll be fine. Greegs looks like he'll be playing so Enoch will cause no trouble. ITM's gash so no worries there. Tranmere will struggle this season, their team was dire last season and they haven't really improved it, add to that a physio for a manager who barely did better than John Barnes. Simple formula Relegation Squad + Clueless manager + No money + No squad improving signings = Definite relegation.

We'll struggle at a lot of places this season, but with how we've performed pre-season, I have no fears about going to Prenton Park and winning. If Eaves and Feeney are on form, it could be 3 or 4 goals. MIDFIELD DOMINANCE. Just you wait and see.

So I'll say 3-0 (Feeney, Stephens, Eaves).

Edited by PlayItLivo

Last season after 1 game:

Gillingham 3 points (won 5-0)

Swindon 0 points (lost 5-0)

Norwich 0 points (lost 7-1)

We need a good start, but let's not go throwing our season tickets at dickov if we get beat!

:lol:

I've heard and seen it all now. Still buzzing off a goal from over 2 years ago.

You've been in the Prem, didnt you know?

Why don't you toodle off on to Cowsheds board instead of boring us to death on here!!!

I'd get a refund then, fella.

There's no way you're walking away from this place with 3 points.

I didnt think we'd get 3 points at your place last season. But somehow we managed to in one of the worst games i've ever had the misfortune to witness.

Why don't you toodle off on to Cowsheds board instead of boring us to death on here!!!

Cant hack abit of banter, darling?

Getting worked up over an internet forum?

To be fair, the whole forum bombing from opposite fans is a bit hackneyed now. In 1997 it was new, in 2003 it was fun, in 2010 it's crap, predictable and boring.