11:39 Victoria to Rockferry

You clearly didn't see Tinny last year.....

I did - and he got quite afew texts of "gutted" throughout the day.

"THERES ONLY ONE HARRY POTTER"

Edited by pukka

Pardon the ignorance, but how far is Rockferry from Prenton Park....its just i was going to go with the mrs and she was going to drive but might get this train if its a better option...(travel wise that is)

In the early eighties, pursued by local scum, I broke the three minute mile.

I'd say it's a 10-15 minute walk in normal conditions.

Pardon the ignorance, but how far is Rockferry from Prenton Park....its just i was going to go with the mrs and she was going to drive but might get this train if its a better option...(travel wise that is)

Come out of the station turn right and keep walking until Borough Rd traffic lights where you turn right...the ground is about 1/2 mile on the left.

Roughly 15-20minutes walk in total.

Come out of the station turn right and keep walking until Borough Rd traffic lights where you turn right...the ground is about 1/2 mile on the left.

Roughly 15-20minutes walk in total.

theres also a bus runs strait to the ground from birkinhead north/central which you pass through on the way to rock ferry

You clearly didn't see Tinny last year.....

oh dear...."there's only one Harry Potter...one Harry potter..."..... :grin::grin::grin:

"free the tranny one..."

It amazing what a few shandies and a game of killer can do as your making your way to the ground.

He is determined to get past the first 15mins of the game this time.....Bets anyone?

oh dear...."there's only one Harry Potter...one Harry potter..."..... :grin::grin::grin:

"free the tranny one..."

It amazing what a few shandies and a game of killer can do as your making your way to the ground.

He is determined to get past the first 15mins of the game this time.....Bets anyone?

It depends if the police find the key to the handcuffs he will have used to attach himself to Gary Foy. Its harder to throw two joined together than just one, especially as Tranmere's stand is quite steep I'll go for 1/2 an hour..