Contacting the club

I've emailed Guy Walker, the general email and also Alan Hardy in the last month to enquire about buy about 10 seats for the dale game in the box and not heard anything back, nothing. What is happening at the club? Not sure we are in a position to turn down that sort of money and if my firm ignored 3 customers emails we'd be getting bollocked.

As Lags would say I am not buzzed.

I've emailed Guy Walker, the general email and also Alan Hardy in the last month to enquire about buy about 10 seats for the dale game in the box and not heard anything back, nothing. What is happening at the club? Not sure we are in a position to turn down that sort of money and if my firm ignored 3 customers emails we'd be getting bollocked.

As Lags would say I am not buzzed.

Why wouldnt you just ring them on the free phone number like i did to book for the dale match?

and im pretty sure its sold out now anyway, In my experience the corporate side of the club has been fine, speak to lois, if not gordon. Simples

Why wouldnt you just ring them on the free phone number like i did to book for the dale match?

and im pretty sure its sold out now anyway, In my experience the corporate side of the club has been fine, speak to lois, if not gordon. Simples

Its 2010 so I think email should be acceptable and I work during office hours. Would have been great to get a reply from our family club either way.

Its 2010 so I think email should be acceptable and I work during office hours. Would have been great to get a reply from our family club either way.

I'm not having hardy hasn't replied no way. He always does even when I've been abusive what e-mail addresses did you use?

I'll chase him up if needs be?

I have to say I have emailed the club on a number of occaisons and been amazed at the speed of respnse.

One factor might be that your email is blocked or sent to junk mail, so they might not have even seen it.

Or even if you got the correct mail address.

Not saying it has not happened like you say, but it might not be just a case of not repsonding.

I suppose it also depends on what emails you have sent previously too.... :wink:

I Wood say he is winding everyone up like normal.

Hardy is faster than a hungry cheetah over open land to take money off people.

'enquiries@oldhamathletic.co.uk'

alan.hardy@oldhamathletic.co.uk

guy.walker@oldhamathletic.co.uk

If they are wrong I will hold my hands up, seems they may have been.

Tis true, even during the period after I threw my St on the pitch last year they were openly replying promptly.

It was deadly that throw, it was the nearest we had come to crossing the goal line all game. Nearly took the opp GK out when he stood on it and slipped due the plastic backing.

You could have been sued.... :grin: