Daddy's Boy!

If he goes to another club surely that is tapping up if Tranmere know nothing about it.

To want to join your dad in the league below is pretty poor really. No wonder he gets stick. What happens if Moore gets sacked as manager? Does he follow him to his next club?

If he goes to another club surely that is tapping up if Tranmere know nothing about it.

To want to join your dad in the league below is pretty poor really. No wonder he gets stick. What happens if Moore gets sacked as manager? Does he follow him to his next club?

Yes - I think he usually does!! :wink:

They deserve each other; I hope he signs for them; then they get done for illegal tapping up of a player!

Be a good signing out of the Eaves money tbh. A workhorse who can score goals for a nominal fee, who would slot nicely into Dickov's style of football. As I said before, a better version of Paul Warne. He bombs around up front, closing down, chasing loose ends, doesn't stop running and he scores goals. If we're looking to bring in another striker I wouldn't mind ITM at all.

Edited by PlayItLivo

Be a good signing out of the Eaves money tbh. A workhorse who can score goals for a nominal fee, who would slot nicely into Dickov's style of football. As I said before, a better version of Paul Warne. He bombs around up front, closing down, chasing loose ends, doesn't stop running and he scores goals. If we're looking to bring in another striker I wouldn't mind ITM at all.

funny bugger you

To be honest, neither would I.

But it's never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever gonna happen. More chance of prising John Eyre out of retirement..............................which, IMO, wouldn't be a bad thing.

But it's never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever gonna happen. More chance of prising John Eyre out of retirement..............................which, IMO, wouldn't be a bad thing.

:lol:

You're not an Oldham fan, are you?

I knwo you have the manic depressive qualities needed, but you don;t have the chink of optimism.

Just becasue you think everyone is out to get you does not mean that they are....

Aye, I know there isn't a cat in hell's chance with him messing us around last time. Just from a footballing stand point he'd be a good signing and would fit in well with Dickov's style of play.

Our fans are happy to cheer on and clap Lee Hughes even though he killed someone, but "oh no, we can't have ITM, he's scored against us and wound us up, he's a badden". There's reasons not to sign players, either they're crap or they're a bad influence off the pitch or they have a history out of football of troublemaking, like King and Hughes but ITM doesn't fall into any of those.

I know the board wouldn't look at ITM again, once bitten twice shy, but the fan's excuse of "we have banter with him and when he scores he gives it back, hes a prick" is ridiculous. He's a decent striker who we don't like because he scores against us. I wouldn't mind him scoring for us.

Edited by PlayItLivo

Aye, I know there isn't a cat in hell's chance with him messing us around last time. Just from a footballing stand point he'd be a good signing and would fit in well with Dickov's style of play.

Our fans are happy to cheer on and clap Lee Hughes even though he killed someone, but "oh no, we can't have ITM, he's scored against us and wound us up, he's a badden". There's reasons not to sign players, either they're crap or they're a bad influence off the pitch or they have a history out of football of troublemaking, like King and Hughes but ITM doesn't fall into any of those.

I know the board wouldn't look at ITM again, once bitten twice shy, but the fan's excuse of "we have banter with him and when he scores he gives it back, hes a prick" is ridiculous. He's a decent striker who we don't like because he scores against us. I wouldn't mind him scoring for us.

we hate him cos he dad is a prick, he is a prick by shafting us, just shows you moore snr has no morals and obviously didnt think Ian needed any when growing up, usually when you give someone your word you stick to it.

And as a player he is :censored:e. Give me tounkare any day over that short arse, no ability whatsoever apart from doing a good stint trying to look like a hard nut on the pitch against 3k fans, good try

theyre made for each other, pair of tossers

And as a player he is :censored:e. Give me tounkare any day over that short arse, no ability whatsoever apart from doing a good stint trying to look like a hard nut on the pitch against 3k fans, good try

I'll be gutted when if / when he does leave us to be honest. Whatever you think of him personally, he is far from ":censored:e".

Just out of interest, what game are you referring to with 3K fans?

with you regards not a bad player, although he does like to follow daddy we are never going to get him as you said yourself so why bring it up he wouldnt live up to pav anyway! :grin:

Edited by marshy

You're not an Oldham fan, are you?

I knwo you have the manic depressive qualities needed, but you don;t have the chink of optimism.

Just becasue you think everyone is out to get you does not mean that they are....

Eh?! I agree with him. Quality striker for this level and would make up for the fact that we've just let one go for bugger all. I'd be more than happy if we signed him.

Are you gonna bid for Pawels jock strap at the end of the season?.