Rene Steer

any reason you were watching staines? who were they playing?

They were playing my local side, Bishop's Storford who I watch about 12-14 times a year. Can't say he stood out at all; got booked and didn't do much else.

Not like our new striker - the magnificently named Sanchez Ming who was indeed merciless when he scored the winner!

Edited by Dave_Og

They were playing my local side, Bishop's Storford who I watch about 12-14 times a year. Can't say he stood out at all; got booked and didn't do much else.

Not like our new striker - the magnificently named Sanchez Ming who was indeed merciless when he scored the winner!

I don't care how much it costs (probably not a lot) but we MUST sign this man. If only for comedy purposes!! Imagine the shirt sales! Imagine the chants!!!!

I'm getting giddy at the mere thought of all the merchandising possibilities.... :grin:

I don't care how much it costs (probably not a lot) but we MUST sign this man. If only for comedy purposes!! Imagine the shirt sales! Imagine the chants!!!!

I'm getting giddy at the mere thought of all the merchandising possibilities.... :grin:

His followers could be call "Mingers"!

What he said! Ha! :lol: We need to sign him up!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Underimpressive on the day I heard that Ricky van Wolfswinkle is signing for Newcastle. The marketing team just couldn't miss with that one.