Charlton fan's opinions for tomorrow

and jarrett kicked the ball at their manager as he was sent off, causing a ruckus amongst the players. this according to radio manchester. :grin:

Looked like he just booted it in the stand out of frustration. Didn't look like a foul, never mind a yellow. Still, we more than matched them - great point.

Stuff 'em.

Last season they whined about us playing for a draw, shutting them out and making it and ugly game when we displayed a Penney defensive master class. Today we took the game to them and earned a draw and they still moan about how we play. No respect, no class, unlike they're manager.

You know if you look further down their board a number of them say Oldham are a decent side and that we deserved a point although we have wound them up abit which I quite like I don't want us to be a nice easy team to play against. I remember back in the days of JKLatics opposition teams used to moan like buggery about how Iain Dowies Oldham were a dirty horrible side and ground out results. So more of the same please.

If you look at some of the later posts you'll see a more balanced view with a few saying Latics deserved all three points today and playing the way Dickov did, KEEP IT GOING LADS is all I can say :grin:

It's all very encouraging!!!

We're responsible for the English player's lack of flair :lol:

Oldham were not worth a point today.

Other than a nice finish they didnt show any nice passing or intent of throwing players forward.

It was the same as last year, they came ran down the clock and didnt produce much football.

Well taken goal but he wasnt closed down quick enough.

We were nowhere near good enough ourselves.

Going forward Wagstaff didnt do much in the second half and Abbott and Martin were the total opposite of last Friday.

Akpo came on fresh with 10 to go, and i really think he should have done more.

A poor result for football on the whole. Teams like Oldham,Bolton,Blackburn,Stoke etc who rely on wasting time, kicking, and winding the opposition up, stop our English leagues from producing the class football you see elsewhere in Europe throughout their leagues.

Who pays to see a coach parked up for 90 minutes? There is talent in these leagues why not show it ?

Edited by PlayItLivo

Jesus, they mustn't have seen that Luton team a couple of seasons back!

Not much humility coming fromthe Charlton fans, they clearly still think that they are bigger than they are.

Sounds like they're made for Notts County <_<

Charlton fans comments about the super blues:

Oldham looked happy with a point. Their spoiling tactics were infuriating.

it was ridiculous, never have i hated a team as much as the oldham lot. They were niggly, overly rough, time-wasting, hateful, evil, rage-inducing northerners

Well I thought Oldham were a pretty tidy side in the first half and deserved to go in level.

Oldahm really were quality wind up merchants. My head was almost popping off with rage.

oldham impressed me pushed us hard played some nice football cant believe some of the comments on here anbout them i wish we played like them today because we would have won

oldham certainly know how to infuriate a crowd

Oldham fully deserved their point.

Oldham looked a decent side - I really don't get why people accuse them of spoiling - they were more adventurous than nearly all the teams I saw down the valley last year.

Oldham made it hard for our wingers but not every team will do that for 90 minutes.

Dickov has got Oldham playing like he used to. Can't really blame him or them, as it particuarly effective away from home.

i thought you were bloody impressive pal to be honest a lot better than last season and you have a lot to look forward to under dickov nice football at times pressure and bullying at others i liked it well done you were deserved of 3 points today imo

Oldham looked pretty decent and only went particularly defensive after they went down to 10 men with a few minutes remaining which is fair enough. Draw probably a fair result.

It was a decent point against decent oponents. Cant believe thats the same team who visited last season, credit to Dickov for that.

Oldham surprised me, they can play.

Oldham looked good at times but were able to mix it when required.

Oldham were more than worth a point and had the two best chances in the second half

Oldham played to their strengths today and did it very well, we will not be the only team to struggle when trying to play them.

Their number 6 was a nightmare.

Well done Oldham . a point is the LEAST you deserved.

Oldham definitely deserved a point.

I thought Oldham were the better team, sharper passing and unlucky not to get the winner.

As for Oldham - mirror image of Dickov. Played alright. Nothing overly special. Worth a point. The reaction to the sending off was pure Dickov - absolutely blatant yellow card and a pathetically childish reaction from Jarrett.

It boggles the mind that anyone watching that game can think that Oldham 'parked the bus'. Their football in the first half was as good as any I've seen an away team play since the championship - and better than most of those teams for that matter. Second half they were ok as well

Keep up the good work lads!

''it was ridiculous, never have i hated a team as much as the oldham lot. They were niggly, overly rough, time-wasting, hateful, evil, rage-inducing northerners. Our link up play was excellent, martin wagstaff and reid are a real handful and interchange positions with ease. Abbott just needs to score one and he'll go on and score 15-20 this season. However i have a problem with the backline, jackson doherty llera francis. They're not quick enough. Francis was really poor in my eyes, hoofed every ball, miss many headers and tackles, and got beaten for pace far too many times. If oldham finish in the top 2, i will give up watching football and move to ballet instead. I truly think we will be playoffs at least, we have the footballers and the passion to do it. One last note, the cock that hammered the ball at our bench deserves to be banned for a couple of months, and sodomised with a corner flag ''

:ranting:

Ha ha love the comment someone made about Oldham being a dirty team and that's the only reason we created chances, then in the next post someone shoots him down and tells him we created chances due to our sharp passing and quick movement.

Amazing how some people see matches in their own heads and appear to be watching a completely different match to everyone else!!!!!!