Charlton fan's opinions for tomorrow

This poor bugger is confused, says he expects a point but thinks they will win 2-0 and that they will win the league :lol:

Missing both Dailly & Semedo for this one, so a point would be good, but not sure how strong oldhan are.........saying that we should be able to beat them.

2-0 to us, followed by a point the following week at Huddersfield and we will be top and clear of the chasing pack.

This is our year...............COYR.

They have two key players out because of suspension

One player we should know how to handle (Pav - but then again, he knows ALL our players too)

This is going to be a very good bench mark on how far we really can go this season. I would be extremley happy with a 2-1 win but a draw would keep me smiling too.

C,mon you blueeeesss..........

They basically don't have a clue about us, we have more of a clue about them in that they have lost there best players and have are old reject of a stiker :wink: up front. If either team win, I would expect only 1 goal in it, i doubt it will be a goaless game 2-2.

By the sounds of their predictions they seem to think we are an easy game... I hope we stuff them now.

They seem to think they are still in the prem (maybe another 5-2 victory for the Latics? if that was the game in the prem, i only saw the video from my dad..?

I think it'll come out as 1-0 to Charlton tomorrow, which won't be bad at all, as long as they play well that's all that matters. I hope i'm wrong and i'll be listening with anticipation. Good luck to all the new boys again, hope they give the same flare and determination they did last week.

Quote from one Charlton fan:

"it was ridiculous, never have i hated a team as much as the oldham lot. They were niggly, overly rough, time-wasting, hateful, evil, rage-inducing northerners."

Love it :D

and jarrett kicked the ball at their manager as he was sent off, causing a ruckus amongst the players. this according to radio manchester. :grin: