Royal Visit This Saturday

Mrs o4u will be making a very rare appearance at Boundary Park this Saturday.

Anybdy else bringing an accoasional supporter?

I go to Latics to get away from my wife :wink: only joking but I love that Latics is something that I do with my mates and sometimes the boy. Some 'me' time.

St. Helens/ORLFC and the boy playing for St. Anne's we do as a family.

Anybody else bringing an occasional supporter?

I always ask the missus and my two girls if they fancy coming up with me for the game - they fix me with a withering stare and then politely refuse - just wait until we get to Wembley -then they'll want to come - glory hunters!

Just got my ticket. Wife changed her mind at the last minute as there are no baby changing facilities at B.P. She did the same last weekend. Her idea to go to Charlton and then backed out so i enjoyed a day out with the lads instead.

Just got my ticket. Wife changed her mind at the last minute as there are no baby changing facilities at B.P. She did the same last weekend. Her idea to go to Charlton and then backed out so i enjoyed a day out with the lads instead.

Doesn't seem right but if it is the case that wants fixing now.

What's wrong with the baby you've got?

:lol: lol at Bristol's comment

For my sins I converted the ball and chain to an Oldham fan so I can't get away from him.

Although, its very much a partnership:

he has a few pints before and and at half time and I keep my eye out for him

I have turrets on the terraces and he keeps an eye on me

After the game its lets keep an eye out for each other as we have a little drinksy on the way home. :wink:

and if we win its several more drinks as a discussion on whats for tea/whoose doing the washing up afterwards

Not exactly a baby. She's 2 and keeps mithering me to take her to football. She's already got a few chants memorised.

Cool!

I remember a match at Rotherham (I think). Took a 6 year old lad and a 3 year old girl.

Girl needed the toilet at 3.01pm. Found the most horrible brick :censored:house in England and sat her on it and let her fo her business. A huge roar - we must have scored! Fantastic.

Take the lass back to our seats and check in with the 6 year old ... sure enough, we're 1-0 up.

Get comfortably to half time and turn to the bloke next to us and say something like "it's great to be one up at half time". He looks at me as if I'm an alien and says "It's 0-0". "Oh, I thought we scored early on?". He got up, ready to move away as if he'd found himself sat next to the loony on the bus and with a slightly bemused expression told me "it was disallowed".

Marvellous sitting through half a game not knowing the correct score!

:lol: lol at Bristol's comment

For my sins I converted the ball and chain to an Oldham fan so I can't get away from him.

Although, its very much a partnership:

he has a few pints before and and at half time and I keep my eye out for him

I have turrets on the terraces and he keeps an eye on me

After the game its lets keep an eye out for each other as we have a little drinksy on the way home. :wink:

and if we win its several more drinks as a discussion on whats for tea/whoose doing the washing up afterwards

It's spelt "Tourettes".

Anybdy else bringing an accoasional supporter?

At the latest count, we're bringing 9 extras!

Latest acquisition is my red-supporting brother, who called just now to see if I wanted to meet him in the pub after Latics. He was planning to watch some premier:censored:e in the pub all day. So after a short persuasion, he is meeting us early and coming to the match with us. Silky skills!

I have also managed to convince a work colleague who used to be Latics St holder, that it was about time she introduced her 20 month old daughter to Latics.