Todays Attendance

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May be I've sterotyped the market a little bit.

I've made assumptions that the typical punter is a bloke, just had a couple of drinks and has his debit card on him!

The third bit is where the idea might fall flat.

Oi equal ops...some male eye candy for the ladies please if this is a goer..... :lol:

The last couple of seasons I have decided to give my time up every week, putting it into grassroots football for nowt. Just like many have done for me over the years, it's a pity that some of the countries highly and generally overpaid footballers and administrators of the game couldn't do the same.

As for the 'tics' - i'm only temporarily unavailable. :wink:

The last couple of seasons I have decided to give my time up every week, putting it into grassroots football for nowt. Just like many have done for me over the years, it's a pity that some of the countries highly and generally overpaid footballers and administrators of the game couldn't do the same.

As for the 'tics' - i'm only temporarily unavailable. :wink:

I'm a Galactigeoff..........

Oldham Athletic

Adult ticket: £18!!! (knock £2 off if you pay before the day)

Child ticket: £11 (knock £2 off if you pay before the day)

Students/Military: £10/£12

It's £18 before the day...just shows how badly we're marketed when our own don't know the cost...

Also, I severly hope that they use their heads and absorb the VAT rise on Jan 1st into the pay before the day prices (make them £19 lets say...and leave the pay on the day at £20.) I wouldn't like to see that £20 rise further at present even tho it may have to next season.

Edited by boundaryblue80