Season Cards Or Booklets?

Season Cards or Booklets  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have Season Cards or booklets?

• Yes, I choose Season cards
    • No, I choose Booklets
    • Not an ST holder

I am begining to think we should have Season Cards instead of the booklets, I can see plenty off Pros.

Pros

Fit In Wallet, pocket or bag easier.

Looks smart.

Saves time getting in.

Easy to replace.

I of a few people who have washed there STs in the pockets of there coats, this wouldn't happen.

You don't lose those pesky little tickets in the booklet.

A few clubs have them now, they look something like this

SNF3026A-380_856186a.jpg

I am begining to think we should have Season Cards instead of the booklets, I can see plenty off Pros.

Pros

Fit In Wallet, pocket or bag easier.

Looks smart.

Saves time getting in.

Easy to replace.

I of a few people who have washed there STs in the pockets of there coats, this wouldn't happen.

You don't lose those pesky little tickets in the booklet.

SNF3026A-380_856186a.jpg

Yeah,because we have loads of money to get them swipe turnstiles fitted....

And get that piece of :censored: 'season card' off our board

Pros

Fit In Wallet, pocket or bag easier. - Season Ticket fits in pocket

Looks smart. - Think they booklets look okay

Saves time getting in. - Not hard to rip a ticket out is it?

Easy to replace. - Would the club replace them?

I of a few people who have washed there STs in the pockets of there coats, this wouldn't happen. - Never happened to me, but that is a disadvantage if you do

You don't lose those pesky little tickets in the booklet. - Never lost a ticket, pull it out just before i go in

SNF3026A-380_856186a.jpg

Nope, Its wrong <_<

:ranting: How is it wrong? Yes if agree, No if don't Not ST holder if your not a ST holder and there fore couldn't care less

Yeah,because we have loads of money to get them swipe turnstiles fitted....

And get that piece of :censored: 'season card' off our board

Where do you think this is? Tesco's? Why would it be nesisary to swipe them???

Sorry about the Scum ST but you probably shouldn't swear on here not like I give a :censored: though. :shock:

:ranting: How is it wrong? Yes if agree, No if don't Not ST holder if your not a ST holder and there fore couldn't care less

Sorry about the Scum ST but you probably shouldn't swear on here not like I give a :censored: though. :shock:

Sorry mate, but I don't think the options make sense either.

If you clarify the options for us, I'll edit them into the poll answers for you.

"Yes" - Yes, we should have season cards?

"No" - No, we should have booklets?

Should we have season cards (right now) - No - massive unnecessary expense at this present time

Is it something the club are well aware of and would like to move to - Yes

The only way cards could happen is if every turnstile was fitted with the required technology, plus a sizeable upgrade to the technology within the club. Not a chance of this happening, it is however in the plans for the new ground as I understand it. In fact they have already made part of a move towards it with the Teamcard - other clubs have combined this loyalty card with season ticket in an all-in-one solution.

The Brisbane Lions have operated a Season or members card at the Gabba for some years now and it is extremely effective. It isnt a swipe, it is a bar code which is scanned at the turnstile by a permanently affixed scanner. Seat numbers are pre allocated which whilst it doesnt prevent theft, it serves as a massive deterrent; double or over allocation is a thing of the past. What it also allows is exit and antry at any time. Scan out, scan back in etc

Should we have season cards (right now) - No - massive unnecessary expense at this present time

Is it something the club are well aware of and would like to move to - Yes

The only way cards could happen is if every turnstile was fitted with the required technology, plus a sizeable upgrade to the technology within the club. Not a chance of this happening, it is however in the plans for the new ground as I understand it. In fact they have already made part of a move towards it with the Teamcard - other clubs have combined this loyalty card with season ticket in an all-in-one solution.

The loyalty points-style TeamCard will be used as a season ticket when we move to Failsworth, I believe.

Another extra is that you can buy 'tickets' for cup games online, and then simply use your TeamCard as usual rather than picking tickets up at the ground. Great for exiles!

How would you know what game it was and who was entering the stadium without swiping it ? :shock:

...to get around that what you could have is a card for every game, and a chap sat at the turnstiles taking the appropriate "Game Card" from your "Season Game Card Book".

No need for any new technology at point of entrance, and we're bang up to date in line with our better-off neighbours 'cos we've adopted the swanky new Game Card experience for our fans.

So much win.

...to get around that what you could have is a card for every game, and a chap sat at the turnstiles taking the appropriate "Game Card" from your "Season Game Card Book".

No need for any new technology at point of entrance, and we're bang up to date in line with our better-off neighbours 'cos we've adopted the swanky new Game Card experience for our fans.

So much win.

it would be a bigger season ticket book :lol:

Or you could use it like a bus pass and we guess attendance ?

:grin: How about this. Remember those Clipper things that were on the GM buses? 10 games on it pre-pay, pick any games you want. They never bloody worked though, it was always making that buzzing noise - I'd be holding up the bus, and the driver was like <_< and the passengers were like <_< and I'd be getting all flustered...

:grin: How about this. Remember those Clipper things that were on the GM buses? 10 games on it pre-pay, pick any games you want. They never bloody worked though, it was always making that buzzing noise - I'd be holding up the bus, and the driver was like <_< and the passengers were like <_< and I'd be getting all flustered...

or photocopying them and giving them to your mates? :grin:

or photocopying them and giving them to your mates? :grin:

I know somebody who used to use a season ticket that had expired - not just expired, like 3 or 4 seasons old, and got in every time. I'm going back to 2000/01 around that time - but it just goes to show, if you've got the neck for it you can get away with all sorts.

So much win.

:grin:

now that is a great idea

oh dear!!

I wouldn't want these season card. As it is easy to lose not got much room in my wallet. Don't like the idea of having to get a ticket for cup games in advance.

Lost SeasonCards would be happily replaced, as unlike book-style season tickets, a lost Card can be voided, and a new one issued, like a bank card.

You could pay on the gate, or get a paper ticket for games as normal if you wanted too. :)