Bring a friend for a fiver?

The email I recieved from the club earlier this week states the following

Bring a friend for £5

Season-ticket holders can bring a friend for £5 to one of three forthcoming home games.

They can use the voucher in their books and have a choice of matches against Leyton Orient (Oct 2nd), Colchester (Oct 16th) and Exeter (Nov 23rd).

The voucher must be exchanged for a match ticket at the main ticket office, either on the day or preferably in advance to prevent queuing.

Further information can be obtained from the ticket office on 0161 785 5150

Bring a friend for £5

Season-ticket holders can bring a friend for £5 to one of three forthcoming home games.

They can use the voucher in their books and have a choice of matches against Leyton Orient (Oct 2nd), Colchester (Oct 16th) and Exeter (Nov 23rd).

The voucher must be exchanged for a match ticket at the main ticket office, either on the day or preferably in advance to prevent queuing.

And ruin a good friendship :grin:

Excellent what a cheap month for me

Hubby has a ST and my two nephews have one each that's me in for a fiver for these three games

Yipee!!!... :grin:

Thats why I think the idea is non-productive.....Most people know someone with a season ticket so most of the regular pay on the day fans get in for a fiver!!

Season ticket holders should ideally be bringing a neighbour or work colleague who doesn't usually go but human nature suggests the £5 ticket will go to a frequent supporter!

Thats why I think the idea is non-productive.....Most people know someone with a season ticket so most of the regular pay on the day fans get in for a fiver!!

Season ticket holders should ideally be bringing a neighbour or work colleague who doesn't usually go but human nature suggests the £5 ticket will go to a frequent supporter!

It should be about what's good for us at times though, Everyone seems to forget that these days - A mate of mine will get in for a fiver (Granted he probably would've been there anyway) and I'll get a couple of pints.. I understand your point but it's a just reward as far as I'm concerned.

Only just seen this. If I can get someone to do it then i'll go. All three are the type of games that I wouldnt of been paying twenty quid to go and watch.

So that would make Latics £15 better off.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Bring a friend for £5

bit of a pain havin to do this. dont have tine durin the week and its always busy on match day.

I asked on the turnstyle today and was told it wasn't for this game by two different people So I had to pay full price

Even though I had my nephews ST and then I was told you have to exchange the voucher at the ticket office for a ticket anyway?

so, Whats the point of having a voucher printed in the ST? it should just be ripped out and given in with the payment surely?

That was the start of it for me, oh and then I said score draw too...sorry everyone :disappointed: