• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having seen the thread that RA posted a couple of nights ago that was quickly removed by the admin, I hope the poster who sent him the private messages he received (and it was pretty evident who it was) was 'disciplined' similarly.

Edited by jsslatic

Having seen the thread that RA posted a couple of nights ago that was quickly removed by the admin, I hope the poster who sent him the private messages he received (and it was pretty evident who it was) was 'disciplined' similarly.

Posts can show what the poster wants to show - Copy and Pasting doesnt always tell the full story.

As for the 'other' poster - the matter was dealt with

Safe to say that my bottle of Bushmills has diminished somewhat tonight,

FFS! When it gets to that stage Carl it's time to walk away, you do this for the good of your fellow fan (you and the other mods and Rick the owner) when it drives you to drink is it really worth it? It's a bloomin' messageboard at the end of the day!

if it wasn't for the hard work of all the mods / admins on here we would be lost without owtb , they all deseve credit for running the site , and not forgeting rummy who started it too :applause1:

Unfortunately OWTB has become a victim of its own success. Very easy for a few to try and take liberties when they're hiding behind a keyboard...

That other thread is a train-wreck. And I wonder how many of the posters there are one and the same person. (Two in particular, always posting within a few minutes of each other agreeing with each other's posts. It's not rocket science to spot them.)

Cheers to the mods here for a thankless job.

Edited by Crusoe

For exiles like me, this board is a terrific medium. I've not been on here anywhere near as long as some, but it has introduced me to new friends that I meet at games. We all make mistakes of one sort or another on here (I know I have) from time to time, but some of the posts have made me wonder what kind of fans we have.

Yes, they're very much in the minority, because 99% of us have Latics and hopes for success embedded in us. It really is the very small minority who try their damndest to create unwanted situations so, if the Mods are able to act on it, then more power to their elbow.

A big thank you goes to Wardlelatic, Zorrro, Lookers Carl, Mark OASIS and the rest. How many would give up so much of their spare time to look after such an assorted bunch as us? Long may it continue.

For exiles like me, this board is a terrific medium. I've not been on here anywhere near as long as some, but it has introduced me to new friends that I meet at games. We all make mistakes of one sort or another on here (I know I have) from time to time, but some of the posts have made me wonder what kind of fans we have.

Yes, they're very much in the minority, because 99% of us have Latics and hopes for success embedded in us. It really is the very small minority who try their damndest to create unwanted situations so, if the Mods are able to act on it, then more power to their elbow.

A big thank you goes to Wardlelatic, Zorrro, Lookers Carl, Mark OASIS and the rest. How many would give up so much of their spare time to look after such an assorted bunch as us? Long may it continue.

agree 100% without owtb i would be lost