Car ploughs into Rochdale nightclub crowd

opinions4u

Wasn't sure where this was until I saw a picture in the Metro this morning, is it on the left hand side on the town hall if you are stood in front of it? Used to be where a bingo hall and "Sports" bar used to be?

If so, I used to drink in Sports when I was at school - that looks funny written down! In 5th year we used to go to the snooker club, get tanked then down to Sports for a couple then get the 409 home stinking of ale using our under 16 bus passes.

Even if this isn't the place, what the hell is going on when someone is willing to do Carmageddon for real?

Wasn't sure where this was until I saw a picture in the Metro this morning, is it on the left hand side on the town hall if you are stood in front of it? Used to be where a bingo hall and "Sports" bar used to be?

If so, I used to drink in Sports when I was at school - that looks funny written down! In 5th year we used to go to the snooker club, get tanked then down to Sports for a couple then get the 409 home stinking of ale using our under 16 bus passes.

Even if this isn't the place, what the hell is going on when someone is willing to do Carmageddon for real?

Grand Theft Auto game clearly isnt enough

Obscure-computer-game-reference-five!

• 2 weeks later...
I think they are trying to portray the seriousness of the crime to those hiding the miscreant who is thought to have done it.

ah yeh, although I dont expect the people to be involved in the crime to have access to the internet in the :censored:holes they will be hiding

It is really sick, it doesnt mattrer how drunk you are there must be some morals in you, I hope they catch him and charge him for mass attempted murder, id hate to think of anyone i know being on a night out when that happens, plus your reactions wouldnt be as good if you have had a drink so you wouldnt be able to get out of the way that easily