Portuguese striker on trial

Who is this portuguese striker we supposedly have on trial according to the chron last night?

Brown and Morris don't sound very portuguese to me, so pretty sure its not them.

Might be code names.

Or Brown and Morris might be descriptive terms.

Could be tanned or a minor.

Who is this portuguese striker we supposedly have on trial according to the chron last night?

Brown and Morris don't sound very portuguese to me, so pretty sure its not them.

After watching the reserves today, I'd put money on it being Morris. Looked quite handy and was all over the pitch. He's friends with Nani who was at the club visiting him this week.

Its not the portugese lad we had a couple of years back, also a forward, think he even played a couple of games, cant remember his name though.

His real name is Joaquim Salazar del Fado. On trial from a lower division/non-league side (Vitoria Badajoz del Salamanca of the Liga Guerra Peninsular). Quite a combative style, I've been told.

Nice name to have on the back of the shirt - start at the tip of the left sleeve and should just about get it finished by the tip of the right sleeve... :wink:

A username change might be on the cards for you, sir!

"Joaquim's Ponytail".

Has a ring to it. :wink:

Only if he is the subject of a series of legendary videos involving goals, more goals, manic goal celebrations and boxer shorts...........

and scores for Latics Reserves.

445225370_852fb1b31e.jpg

For those in doubt about Diego Cervero:

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=510