Hoodies

Without the Zip, and try and make them look like an American uni type sweatshirt

some people are never happy eh,hahahah

personally i like zips on hoodies,means you dont end up half undressing yaself trying to get it off!!!

nice idea,maybe one with latics down one sleeve....and maybe an orange n blue one could be good,would certainly get noticed

they've already got a hoodie havent they? i've got a latics hoodie that i wear a lot but if a zipped one came out, and maybe without the '1895', i might buy it.

YEah they have, the double XL was a poor size so we spent £50 instead of £70 odd, bit gutted as I would have like one. Just another note for visually, make sure the buggers are warm. Some of us sit in the Paddock yer know!

YEah they have, the double XL was a poor size so we spent £50 instead of £70 odd, bit gutted as I would have like one. Just another note for visually, make sure the buggers are warm. Some of us sit in the Paddock yer know!

Agree with this! I'll buy one if it's proper Winter gear. I do realise that this makes it more expensive and makes the costing trickier but it would make it something I could do with rather than something I sort of like and would buy to give the club some cash.

Ive got one that is about five years old, got it when I was a fatty, now Im not it looks appalling, like a tent. So yeah, I want a new one. I like the zip style, darker blue would be nice, maybe a little subtle tangerine trim too. Dont like the badge on there.