If you are going to the Meet the Gaffer night

Goes something like this...

'Hey Paul, can you explain the thinking behind why you pull every single player back when we concede a corner?' Just wanted to know like... :wink:

Thanks.

I will be asking whats happening with the fitness situation and why we are dropping off after 1 hour

'Hey Paul, can you explain the thinking behind why you pull every single player back when we concede a corner?' Just wanted to know like... :wink:

Thanks.

I hate that myself, it gives you absolutely no outlet and the ball has to come back regardless of were it is cleared to.

Leaving someone up front will always lead to the opposition leaving usually 2 players back to look after him.

I hate that myself, it gives you absolutely no outlet and the ball has to come back regardless of were it is cleared to.

Leaving someone up front will always lead to the opposition leaving usually 2 players back to look after him.

I agree, I can see Tonks being held back cause of his size.

But if you left Evina and Taylor up they would bring 3 back to mark them cause of the threat of pace.

and, subsequently, less congestion in the box favouring the opposition, maybe?

and, subsequently, less congestion in the box favouring the opposition, maybe?

Im not sure that correct.

Problem is that if the ball is cleared ( not into touch) the oppostion will have the chance to ping another long ball into our box.

Not the best when you have captain panic to rely on!!

Taylor's quickish once he gets going but he's painfully slow off the mark, probably because he seems to begin every sprint with 2 seconds of flapping his arms round like a girl.

can somebody ask him when warren feeney will come good ....and how patient he is going to be with him,and if not any chance of a decent striker in on loan to help the wrecking ball out please.

can somebody ask him when warren feeney will come good ....and how patient he is going to be with him,and if not any chance of a decent striker in on loan to help the wrecking ball out please.

I'd say thats a very good question! And if he doesn't fancy him, how about shipping him out which would hopefully free up funds for someone who can do a job!

Thanks.

A tactical thing I can never understand teams with a corner not doing is having a bloke in the corner with the corner taker. It automatically drags out two of the defending teams players to your one.

I dont get this remarl, because Taylor is doing a good job supporting and now with Morais Evina and White we have 3 wingers already with ability to deliver into the box, so why not keep Taylor up top, hes bagged 5 this season!

You have to have a ticket to ask the question and I know a man with some :wink:

email here -------> to ask about tickets

or PM me on here.

We now have tickets available after giving the chance to playershare donators.

The Meet the Gaffer night is a Fans night were queastions can be asked - Dickov will also be giving an over view of the season so far and what he expects in the new year

You have to have a ticket to ask the question and I know a man with some :wink:

email here -------> to ask about tickets

or PM me on here.

We now have tickets available after giving the chance to playershare donators.

The Meet the Gaffer night is a Fans night were queastions can be asked - Dickov will also be giving an over view of the season so far and what he expects in the new year

Wardlelatic thanks - unfortunately I cannot make the 400 mile round trip that evening - hence the original suggestion - and I'm positive that the local lads and lasses will snap up the remaining few tickets - I am certain that this is a burning question for many and am confident that the question will be asked by someone on the night... :wink:

Wardlelatic thanks - unfortunately I cannot make the 400 mile round trip that evening - hence the original suggestion - and I'm positive that the local lads and lasses will snap up the remaining few tickets - I am certain that this is a burning question for many and am confident that the question will be asked by someone on the night... :wink:

You maybe right.

Limited tickets left so if you want to attend let me know ASAP.

If you subscribe to Playershare, you have mail.