Weather saturday

Its 1.00am in Norden, Thurs am, and its -7.

Sorry to say that despite slightly higher temps forecast than we've been recently used to, I'm going for a 30/70 chance of it it being ON.Too much of BP will remain in the shade to thaw sufficiently in time to confidently allow Swindon time to travel North.

I'm at the Degale Smith fight in the evening over in Liverpool so hopefully we get told about the game being on or not before I set off to it.

I wouldnt be too concerned mate, looking at the pics on the OS I reckon you will be able to go the boxing early! I was convinced it would be on til I have just seen that. Not a chance me reckons.

I wouldnt be too concerned mate, looking at the pics on the OS I reckon you will be able to go the boxing early! I was convinced it would be on til I have just seen that. Not a chance me reckons.

Not sure if it will be on or off, but the staff know the pitch, weather, conditions better than anyone, its not like its the first time its ever snowed at BP....wat i am getting at is, there is a hell of a lot of manpower, time and effort gone into a lost cause? they must think there is a chance or they would of just left it surely.

Not sure if it will be on or off, but the staff know the pitch, weather, conditions better than anyone, its not like its the first time its ever snowed at BP....wat i am getting at is, there is a hell of a lot of manpower, time and effort gone into a lost cause? they must think there is a chance or they would of just left it surely.

And how come the sheets were not down last week???