mk dons

http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-UKXX02...mp;cm_pla=10day

hope this one doesn't get called off because A) we could do with a game right now

B) we could do without the fixture pile up

and C) I already have my train ticket :grin:

MK weather

-12 thursday night, -10 friday night!

Good chance of pitch being frozen if accurate!

Does Stadium MK have undersoil heating as you'd fancy it might?

EDIT- Looks very unlikely since they had their home game called off 8 days ago

just looked to see if their game was called off, looks like you beat me :disappointed:

looked on wikipedia but it doesnt mention it, neither does it mention it on mk dons website.. football manager 11 says it does have it though :blush:

i cant find anything to say they have undersoil heating :disappointed:

I found a link to a fans forum back in Feb which said it they discused the future installation of it. Acuweather reports not too bad but Metcheck says - 8 the night before and not rising above freezing Sat afternoon.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

Apparantly, they have the pipes laid under the pitch for undersoil heating but they won't bother to buy the boiler until they reach the Championship.

Early decision required again then, game must be in doubt given the forecast?

And beyond Saturday...well ?!?!? Anyone seen the long range forecast?!?!

If I remeber rightly -4 overnight is right at the limit of the covers. If the forecast for Saturday was around +4 or above then there may be a chance, but as its not forecast to rise above 0, I think we can forget Saturday. Where are the idiots who say we should have a winter break? It's ludicrous outside the Prem. as the favourite time is January, when the weather could be ok.

Apparantly, they have the pipes laid under the pitch for undersoil heating but they won't bother to buy the boiler until they reach the Championship.

Early decision required again then, game must be in doubt given the forecast?

And beyond Saturday...well ?!?!? Anyone seen the long range forecast?!?!

really?

arrogant twats

Are we travelling down early afternoon on Friday?

If so will they have to have the pitch inspection at lunchtime on Friday. :unsure::dntknw:

Yes we are, staying in the Villa Bella tenner a head per night, inc bed, breakfast and evening meal - if it's called off we're claiming we stayed at Claridge's, with evening meal and Breakfast by 'Gordon Ramsey' at Claridge's.....Cash Back! :grin: