Fanwatch - a new feature

Who was that unfunny big gob racist clown who was spouting off at Hartlepool non stop? He said one particularly nasty thing that left a bad taste. The Hartlepool stewards just ignored it too.

He was stood top left as we were sat in it.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloke behind me on leaving the ground today:

"There's not many people that can pull off a swimsuit like Farah Fawcett did in the 70s."

If this was you and you post here, can i ask what exactly it was about the game today that made you think of Farah Fawcett in a swimsuit, to the extent that it was the most pressing issue you wanted to talk about at full time?

Bloke behind me on leaving the ground today:

"There's not many people that can pull off a swimsuit like Farah Fawcett did in the 70s."

If this was you and you post here, can i ask what exactly it was about the game today that made you think of Farah Fawcett in a swimsuit, to the extent that it was the most pressing issue you wanted to talk about at full time?

That's pretty random. I bought my dad the first Dukes of Hazzard series for Christmas on the basis that he might like to peel one off for Daisy, but it would never have occurred to me on the way out of a 2-0 victory on the way out of Boundary Park.

That's pretty random. I bought my dad the first Dukes of Hazzard series for Christmas on the basis that he might like to peel one off for Daisy, but it would never have occurred to me on the way out of a 2-0 victory on the way out of Boundary Park.

Well done for replying to a post containing the words 'Farah Fawcett' and 'swimsuit' without posting any kind of image. Admirable restraint.

Old bloke behind us yesterday and his mates slagging "bloody Brill" off for the first 20 minutes or so.

When he uttered the nuggett "If Dickov can't see he needs dropping............." we had to intervene and point out his error :lol:

"Well he looks like Brill" :grin:

Strangest thing was once he realised "bloody Brill" was, in fact Ben Amos he didn't utter a bad word about him for the rest of the game :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old bloke behind us yesterday and his mates slagging "bloody Brill" off for the first 20 minutes or so.

When he uttered the nuggett "If Dickov can't see he needs dropping............." we had to intervene and point out his error :lol:

Strangest thing was once he realised "bloody Brill" was, in fact Ben Amos he didn't utter a bad word about him for the rest of the game :lol::lol::lol:

Kinell, if he couldn't tell it wasn't Brill in goals from the off I seriously doubt he should be paying good money to watch football in the first place.

Strangest thing was once he realised "bloody Brill" was, in fact Ben Amos he didn't utter a bad word about him for the rest of the game :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy my rendition of Deano,Deano?

To the bloke in the Chaddy end who was shouting at the ball boys calling them "f**king d**kheads" because he thought they were giving the ball back to the Southampton players too quickly: have a word with yourself.

most fans around me last night,

"Dickov this is :censored: , we are getting beat by another average team" :shock:

Yeh that £1million Lambert, and £1.2 million Fonte are average arent they,

tools

Wow

That £2.5m is all but our entire annual turnover I think.