Micah Richards

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that could prove to be a stumbling block for the move away is the home grown rule in Europe. City need four players who have played for them for three or four years between ages of 15 and 21 in the registered 25 man squad. City have Hart, Richards, SWP and M.Johnson, they may be more but that all I can think of off the top of my head. When you consider only Hart is in the first team out of those four and the other three want to leave Mancini may only be able to sell one and I imgine it would not be Richards.

Put it this way, every other quote that has come from the lad has been about how he wants to stay at city, so encouraging in my opinion.

I agree, it does sound more promising than usual.

When he does eventually go, the club should allow the fans to do the conga around the pitch at the next available home game.

Put it this way, every other quote that has come from the lad has been about how he wants to stay at city, so encouraging in my opinion.

+1

The most positive thing i've read on the will he / won't he ever leave City so we can have that ellusive 20%............promising.....

Go on Mancini, you know you want to sell him..

Only problem with City is that, the clubs most likely to be able to afford him in the prem, City wont allow him to move there because their a 'rival'

so unless he moves abroad..

The only thing that could prove to be a stumbling block for the move away is the home grown rule in Europe. City need four players who have played for them for three or four years between ages of 15 and 21 in the registered 25 man squad. City have Hart, Richards, SWP and M.Johnson, they may be more but that all I can think of off the top of my head. When you consider only Hart is in the first team out of those four and the other three want to leave Mancini may only be able to sell one and I imgine it would not be Richards.

Wouldn't be a problem they got that lad who was sent off against arsenal at man city. Boyatta that's the name hahah

Yup.

£4mil would be like....heaven for us at the moment. I just wonder how much of it the club would see. <put tin foil hat on>

Lets be honest, it will go to the club, just not current expenditure.

I do wonder how many seasons £4m would Last us I cannot recall from L&E, and LeesLovers "audit".

But the bulk should go to Simon Blitz, get that millstone from arund our neck.

It's basically money that has alrady been spent on the likes of:

Kevin Betsy

Moussa Dabo

Lewis Grabban

Mahatma MAlongo

Ryan bertrand

Michale Rickets

Marlon Beresford

Jan Budtz

Greg Fleming

Seb Hines

Steve Kabba

Kevin Maher

Brett Ormerod

DeanWindass

Ian Westlake

Nick Blackman

Darren Byfield

Joe Colbeck

Lewis guy

Paul Heffernan

Daniele NArdiello

Kiegan PArker

and

Chris Porter

Lee Hughes

Stuart Giddings

Luke Beckett

:censored:

Dale Stephens

Kieran Lee.

My view is that if the TTA had not signed some of those, and the fans found out, the TTa would have been accused of not backing the manager.

We had high hopes for Ronnie Mooore, Sheridan and Penney (if a little underwhelmed with Penney by then) and they were backed in the transfer market.

We just have to pay that money back now. It echoes the picture at National Government level somewhat.

News Of The World

Defender Micah Richards will have to wait before he can complete his move away from Manchester City as a sell-on fee payable to former club Oldham is holding up any departure. (News of the World)

They are able to spend squillions on players yet a few million clause is a stumbling block?

News Of The World

Defender Micah Richards will have to wait before he can complete his move away from Manchester City as a sell-on fee payable to former club Oldham is holding up any departure. (News of the World)

I really can't understand why that would hold up a transfer. It's clear as day, give us 20% you *****. It's a club that just spunked £27m on a striker this past week.

That said, I heard Corney on GMR yesterday, probably from his interview in midweek and he said some money should the transfer happen would go into strengthen the squad. To what level I don't know but I can't see it being too much.

I really can't understand why that would hold up a transfer. It's clear as day, give us 20% you c**ts. It's a club that just spunked £27m on a striker this past week.

That said, I heard Corney on GMR yesterday, probably from his interview in midweek and he said some money should the transfer happen would go into strengthen the squad. To what level I don't know but I can't see it being too much.

Maybe a new striker ? new centre back ?

They are able to spend squillions on players yet a few million clause is a stumbling block?

Why do I get the feeling this is something to do with that :censored: Marwood, who put the kibosh on us getting the pick of their kids on loan this season? Surely the clause is water-tight? Although knowing City they'll be doing everything they can to get out of it (as they have been doing for the last few years)

Why do I get the feeling this is something to do with that Marwood, who put the kibosh on us getting the pick of their kids on loan this season? Surely the clause is water-tight? Although knowing City they'll be doing everything they can to get out of it (as they have been doing for the last few years)

Apparently its tighter than a camels arse in a sandstorm