The 'signing' who self-destructed

Oooooo ahhhhhh Paul Mcgrath!!!!

Last seen in Tesco with a trolley full of Guiness, said he was on his way to a celebratory liquid lunch with some old mates. I think he said someone called Norman and maybe Bryan or something, apparently he was moving back up here somewhere :grin:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/footbal...ink-432720.html

Don't you just love it when someone tells you half a story, my adrenalin would be on overdrive if I was holding the answer knowing that everyone else is just sat there distraught that the OP won't tell :sign0003:

Now I do know something you'd all be interested in :grin:

why won't you name him? tease

why dont you just say who it is?

everyone knows you are not another roylearmy :wink:

Although I trust my :sauce: , I don't want to risk libel action by naming him.

As I indicated at the start of this thread, it is possible to deduce who it is from my previous posts, because I have posted about him being looked at by Latics.

This Delaney chap that has been mooted?

We did have an Irish lad in on trial and the name i was given was 'Delaney or something similar' my :sauce: said he had either played for Leeds or been on trial for them.

This was a few weeks ago and its all gone quiet, so could potentially be this lad?

I heard today from a reliable :sauce: that an Irish player was offered a contract by Latics. The player had a 'bad boy' reputation, and he was so chuffed at getting the contract that he celebrated :drinking45: :drinking45::drinking45: and was caught drink-driving. The contract offer was then withdrawn.

I won't name the player, but those with a very good memory or those on the retro-post search may be able to deduce it from my previous posts. :who:

Good job Feeney had already signed his contract when he was breathalysed or he might have been out on his ear as well!!!!